Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

lvl 30 Diamond 1 EU-NE for sale

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking lvl 30 Diamond 1 EU-NE for sale

Hi, I want to sell my LOL account on EUNE (but you can transfer it to Oceania for 0 rp or to any other region for 2600 rp)

Account is level 30, had around 1000 ranked games and around 400 normal games. Its diamond 1 EUNE with 0 LP. I sell it because I dont have time to play (last game was around a week ago to stop elo decay). With the account I give an email address too.
If you are interested message me with your price, I accept paypal or bank transfer only. I wont go first so I advise scammers to stay away and I prefer that we use a trustable middleman with high reputation on epvp.

Im not interested in trading this account for RP points and also not exchancing it for any other account. I accept money only

Contact me on skype with your offer if you're interested : pappinis

Screens showing champions, runes, division and skins:

Contact me on skype : pappinis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg acc1.jpg (256.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg acc2.jpg (45.8 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg acc3.jpg (217.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg runnes.jpg (44.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg skins.jpg (60.5 KB, 7 views)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Refreshing, account is now diamond 2 around 80 LP due to elo drop, cus i didnt have time to play league recently to stop it from dropping...

Starting price: 50 €