Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons

Discussion on Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching Service : Experienced Diamond 1 Eu W Player giving coaching lessons

Hi guys ,

I allow myself to put a thread outta here about my coaching profil .
To be fast , i'm a Diamond 1 Eu west player , former Booster from S2 on LolAcademy who decide to turn his career on coaching/Pro team on my main account .
So i'm just gonna put a thead here and offer my services to everyone who want to improve .

Getting boost is a good way to get fast/secure elo for rewards , but becoming better at a game and having a fresh and professional look at the game is more friendly and selfrewarding as you do all the job .

Here is a copy past to my page on Lolacademy which you can find here :

Introduction :

- Irl , i'm William , a 23 years old french gamer , planing on working for some ONG , lurk till i die or baylife
- My summener name is : Mädou
- You can contact me here via message , ign or on skype : Willioss
- I'm only coaching on NA/EU W/EU NE/BR ( OCE too high ping )
- I'm currently Diamond 1 EU West ( My Lolking : )

Ingame story :

Usually my ign name will be Willios/Willius , i've start playing League of legend at the beginning of the season 1 ( Account create in 2010 ) because i got hooked by some friends , and also cause i was bored of playing DotA ( played it for many years ) ans was looking for a new game to slack on . I'm currenly +/- 2500 elo and i've play more than 5k game now .
In everygame i played, i'm a mechanical players which mean that i'll think and try to use every combination , ressource , aspect of the game to reach my goal . Here ( In League ) , it mean that i've develop various way to carry Solo Q games on my own and that's the things i'll teach you .
I also have some " semi-pro " and tournament experience in this game .

- Insa-lan February 2012 : Third place against M and LDLC
- Esl online tournament as Gofr4lol / Go4lol
- Paris games week qualifier : 2 times semi finals

Ranked game :
- Gold s1 @ 1650+

- Diamond s2 @ 2205

- Currently on Diamond 1 ( around 20 lp ) going challenger !

Coaching aspect :

Here is a list of some tips/things you'll learn at each lane :

Mid lane :

- Who and how to pick your champion
- Optimisation Runes/Mast/Summeners
- Laning phase improvement as Farming / Trade / Lane domination /cleaning small camp
- Trick of the trade / read your ennemy weakness
- Warding / deadly gank timing
- Build adaptation to the current game and snowball effect ( Butterflies and Hurricanes )
- Roaming potential / Jungle invade / Other lanes impact
- MULTITASKING IS THE KEY

AD :

- Common Botlane combination /Pick /Team adaptation
- Tricks of the trade and laning phase improvement
- Learn to read your opponents weakness and abuse it , feel the gank , help your support with PINK ward battle
- Build adaptation to the current game , plan for the victory as Turret destroyer / Early;Mid;Late game teamfight
- POSITIONING

Support :

- Common Botlane combination /pick /Team adaptation
- Trick of the trade
- Your role in the game as a support for botlane/team .
- Poke/Presence in the lane/Pink ward battle/Early oracle/Protect your AD
- Ward timing/spot
- VISION IS EVERYTHING

Jungle :

- Optimisation Runes/mast/Summeners
- Tricks of the trade
- The perfect balance beetween Farm/gank
- When/How to invade , adaptation and map awareness
- Decision making : Camp one lane / Push / Farm / Counter
- Your role in the game : Initiator/Support/Damage dealer/Tank
- When and how to steal minions from your lane ( Kappa )
- MASTER YOURSELF , MASTER THE ENEMY

Top :

- Trick of the trade
- Choose wisely beetween Farm game/Roaming and when to invade
- Build and role in your team : Initiator/Tank/Split pusher/Hyper carry
- MUNDO GO WHERE HE PLEASE

I've no package or free hours or w/e you must be used to . Simply because the price i charge per hours . I feel it's pretty fair and didn't want to change that way i procede for the moment . The more things you want to learn and improve , the more time it will take , simple as that .

Tl;dr : Pro / cheap coaching loljk

Thanks if you read till here , and hope you like what you see , cu soon for some lessons !
El psy congroo

He's some review i had from customers :

- " Willius is the baws. His lessons are really friendly - we get on really well and I've already learnt a lot about the game. The best thing is he points out mistakes and makes you correct them instantly instead of trying to pussyfoot around you. Really recommend! 10/10 "

- " Was very fun playing and learning with him! "
Old 06/10/2014, 12:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Hey if u need a vouch contact me
Old 06/10/2014, 14:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 88
Received Thanks: 1,578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow HD View Post
Hey if u need a vouch contact me
That thread is almost 3/4 year old :`D
Old 06/10/2014, 14:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
and ?

Tags
coaching service, diamond 1, league of legend, lol, profesional