Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE.. (SORRY BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS)

Discussion on JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE.. (SORRY BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
JUST A REMINDER FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE.. (SORRY BUT I NEED TO SAY THIS)

eloboosterr( HIS SKYPE) is not only a booster but scams people's account because he wants to low ball RP off of their accounts.

I forgot his elitepvper's name
I was at the gym and I get a message on league chat
HIM: oh dude let me get some rp ! I'll repay you back with interest!
ME: I can't just gift you have to be on my buddy list for atleast 3 weeks before i can gift you
HIM: I sent you something did you get it?
(Was on my smurf's chat thing on mobile)
ME: WTF? DON'T TOUCH MY MONEY OR RP I GOT THAT RP FOR FREE WELL TALK ONCE I GET HOME..
I go to the car..
HIM: Oh hey I am trying out this new booster .. He;s trusted and he wanted to do a vouch game on my smurfy account?
HIM: i'm in a call with him right now so just shoot me the info over chat.
ME: me being the dumbss i am was like ok sure ! But it seemed fishy to me..
( in the car I knew something came up).
I come home and flip nuts on him because he told me on skype..
HIM: WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?
HIM: when you told me to log off because your friend was on then i logged off.

He continues to make up lies how he uses a VPN That blocks chat which i think is stupid because a he's the only one that knew the account that he was boosting for and B. NO ONE ELSE KNEW THE ACC

Sorry for also the wrong section but i just had to annouce this . I'll find his name or thread right now.

I really want to get to the bottom of this and this guy banned or either put to justice for his low balling scumbag moves