Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

#EUW Booster looking for jobs#Dia2#MoreInfoInside

Discussion on #EUW Booster looking for jobs#Dia2#MoreInfoInside within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
#EUW Booster looking for jobs#Dia2#MoreInfoInside

Like the title says, I'm currently at Diamond 2 on EUW maining midlane and jungle, and since I just completed my school I thought that if anyone was interested I could help them boost some people untill the end of the season.

So here's my deal, I will offer my service and boost for people if you are in need of boosters. I boosted a couple of friends from Bronze to Gold within a week or 2.
I'm able to boost up to Plat v and Diamond V aswell, but I'm a little unsecure about Diamond.

But anyways if anyone is in need of a booster to help him out with some orders, I will be more than happy to help you out, if I get some of the reward...

You can of course try me out and watch me play, and I can give some proof that I really am Diamond 2 if necesarry.

So if you are an Elobooster which could use a little help with an order or 2, I will gladly help you out as long as the payment is proper, I won't expect anything big, but I don't want it to be a waste of time either (:
Old 10/08/2013, 00:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#whythefuck #do #you #hashtag

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2k elo Booster looking for jobs cheap!
08/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello there, I am a Challenger ADC main and have been boosting for 2.5 years. I currently rest in masters and play one game on my account every 10 days to avoid decay as I decayed out of challenger due to being too busy boosting. I boost in all roles and can play requested champions. I am very interactive so if you would like to talk to me from a smurf while i boost and/or ask me questions, i would be happy to respond! I have elo boosted on many websites and find that the availability of jobs...
[Trading] Diamond Booster Looking for Jobs Quick and Cheap!
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*deleted*
[Selling] Booster looking for jobs and vouches!
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
ALL SERVERS Prices (per division): Bronze --> 20$ Silver --> 25$
Cheap Elo Booster Looking for some jobs/vouches!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sup yall just looking for some people to boost at cheap prices Here are the prices for raise to each Division: Bronze V-IV-III-II-I >> 16$ Silver V-IV-III-II-I >> 24$ Gold V-IV-III-II-I >> 40$
Experienced booster, LOW elo jobs, cheapest prices up to 1500.
01/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
If You find cheaper prices than my one - we change prices to the lowest in the whole forum! Hello, and Welcome to my League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. We provide secure and favorable League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. Secure and favorable as the Kindness and support you will have everytime we are online. We are available on Skype. I was doing elo boost jobs before, that's adress to my thread:...