Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Diamond Booster Looking for Jobs Quick and Cheap!

Discussion on Diamond Booster Looking for Jobs Quick and Cheap! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond Booster Looking for Jobs Quick and Cheap!

*deleted*

Old 08/08/2013, 00:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
bump
Closed Thread

« Gold2 Good MMR Kitty Kata,Santa Gragas,Zombie ryze | Gold V account with Challenger 5v5 Team »

Similar Threads
2k elo Booster looking for jobs cheap!
08/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello there, I am a Challenger ADC main and have been boosting for 2.5 years. I currently rest in masters and play one game on my account every 10 days to avoid decay as I decayed out of challenger due to being too busy boosting. I boost in all roles and can play requested champions. I am very interactive so if you would like to talk to me from a smurf while i boost and/or ask me questions, i would be happy to respond! I have elo boosted on many websites and find that the availability of jobs...
[Selling] Diamond elo booster - bronze V to diamond V ! Cheap and fair !
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone :) i m skilled and profesional elo booster, i boost since s2 in a boost company. Now i want to make money on my own so here i offer a boost :) i m Diamond III player with over 3k wins , can also offer a coaching service ! Price per division is : In bronze - 10€ per division In silver - 15€ per division In gold -17 € per division In platinum - 25€ per division I can also boost in diamond and it negotiable :) Feel free to pm me here for some vouches and stuff :)) cya...
[Selling] Diamond 1 Booster. Quick, Efficient, Simple
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, I am currently in the top 250 on the soloq ladder, and i have many smurfs in Diamond Division. Currently with no more school till after the holidays i have a free few months of nothing to do but play League, so im looking to do some boosting jobs, i am one of the quickest boosters on these forums with over a 95% winrate on accounts i have boosted before. Although i am new to these forums as i have only boosted close friends or friends of friends before, i can provide proof of boosting...
Kronix Division Boosting - Experienced Booster - Safe - Quick - 100% Secure - Diamond
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 109 Replies
Hey there ePvP! I am a highly rated S2-S3 League of Legends player looking to boost your accounts! In the past, I have boosted more than dozens of accounts across different regions. I aim to build a sustainable business which will serve this community for years to come. I have worked on extremely valuable accounts ranging from a thousand RP to over ten thousand RP. Kronix Division Boosting is geared toward delivering a fast and 100% secure service that will have you coming back. ...
Cheap Elo Booster Looking for some jobs/vouches!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Sup yall just looking for some people to boost at cheap prices Here are the prices for raise to each Division: Bronze V-IV-III-II-I >> 16$ Silver V-IV-III-II-I >> 24$ Gold V-IV-III-II-I >> 40$