Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering elo boosting. Very Experienced Diamond1 player.

Discussion on Offering elo boosting. Very Experienced Diamond1 player. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering elo boosting. Very Experienced Diamond1 player.

Hello everyone, I am a Diamond1 player in the EU server, Im offering elo boosting service for EU. I am playing league of legends since the start/end of s2/s1 and had great succes within the time (diamond). Now since the season3 is about to end and many players are stuck in their current league/division, i am offering a elo boosting service.

The prices are:

Bronze V -> Bronze IV = 9 EUR
Bronze IV -> Bronze III = 10 EUR
Bronze III -> Bronze II = 11 EUR
Bronze II -> Bronze I = 12 EUR
Bronze I -> Silver V = 20 EUR

Silver V -> Silver IV = 14 EUR
Silver IV -> Silver III = 15 EUR
Silver III -> Silver II = 16 EUR
Silver II -> Silver I = 18 EUR
Silver I -> Gold V = 25 EUR

Gold V -> Gold IV = 25 EUR
Gold IV ->Gold III = 27EUR
Gold III -> Gold II = 29 EUR
Gold II -> Gold I = 33 EUR
Gold I -> Platinum V = 40 EUR

Platinum V -> Platinum IV = 50 EUR
Platinum IV -> Platinum III = 50 EUR
Platinum III -> Platinum II = 60 EUR
Platinum II -> Platinum I = 60 EUR
Platinum I -> Diamond V = 80 EUR

Diamond V -> Diamond IV = 65 EUR
Diamond IV -> Diamond III = 75 EUR
Diamond III -> Diamond II = 95 EUR
Diamond II -> Diamond I = 105 EUR

I cant offer offer you challenger since iam not able to get it myself !

Payment: Skrill, PayPal and have to be done BEFORE the boost.

Service : Active
or leave a message below

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo boosting up to CHALLENGER. Experienced player.
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting on NA only and coaching on NA, LAN, LAS, BR, EUW. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe (Including a link to my personal website and several screenshots of accounts that I have boosted to any elo: silver gold plat etc.) Regarding...
[Selling] EXPERIENCED DIAMOND PLAYER. Offering elo boost/coaching services
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting on NA only and coaching on NA, LAN, LAS, BR, EUW. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to...
[Selling] EXPERIENCED diamond player offering boosting/coaching services
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
This thread is outdated, check out http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2991584-na-diamond-i-player-offering-elo-boo sting-coaching-services.html#post26144665 for the updated thread.
[Selling] EXPERIENCED diamond booster offering coaching/boosting services.
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone, I am a Diamond I player in the NA server, I’m offering elo boosting/coaching services on NA, LAN, LAS, BR. Here is my information: I have a lot of experience boosting since I have been doing this for a few months and I work for a boosting site as well, I can provide proofs on skype for you to know that this is 100% safe. Regarding boosting: 1.- I can boost from any tier/division to any tier/division (from Bronze V to Diamond I) 2.- You can set a schedule for me to play on...
Experienced 2k elo player boosting 0-1600
07/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im an experienced 2k player on EU-W and I got over 700 ranked games played. I have boosted several accounts before but I would like to do it more seriously now and earn some money along. Prices : 0 - 1200 : 5 € / 100 elo 1200 - 1400 : 10 € / 100 elo 1400 - 1600 : 15 € / 100 elo I currently accept Paypal or Paysafe only. You will have to pay infront everytime. In as little increasments as you like, or half before and half midway through the process.