Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FM-Rammus and CC Riven

Discussion on FM-Rammus and CC Riven within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FM-Rammus and CC Riven

hey i am looking for skincodes for Full-Metal-Rammus and Championship Riven...

i prefer paying with psc... if trusted i will go first

pls normal prices and pm me with a price

Similar Threads
[Selling] Best Riven Eu Boosting all div up to Diamond (extremly fast over 1k games with Riven)
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
NEW THREAD: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3248135-rivenous-boosting-1-tier-guarantee-each-day-100-safe-d1soloq-euw-eune-repost.html
[H] FM Rammus Eu / Samurai Yi Eu [W] Arcade Sona/Championship Riven EUNE
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says i want to trade FM Rammus / Samurai Yi skins (working on both eu servers) for Arcade Sona/Championship Riven for EUNE pm me or skype: wronqa777
wtt graves/rammus or nasus for riven skin
10/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade Riot Graves or Full Metal Rammus or Riot Nasus for Championship Riven. I got codes left from the Gamescom, so if anyone want trade let me know. I play on EUW, and I am 100% codes work there, but they can be applied to other regions too, just need to send ticket to support and they add them (I had codes from NA before and they did it). Message me if interested :)
[H] Riot Graves, Fm Rammus [W] Championship Riven
10/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says i have Riot Graves + FM rammus from gamecon (can provide pictures) i want Champ. Riven for exchange. Pm me if u are interested