Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a few duoq games up to G3

Discussion on a few duoq games up to G3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a few duoq games up to G3

I'm in promotion for gold 4 now. Searching for a duoq who can bring me up to GoldIII tonight. Have several € on my skrill account. Any offers?
Add me skype: lendroval

server: euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plat DuoQ Games
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi.. LF a couple DuoQ Games in Plat.. NA Server. Reply here or PM if you are available :)
WTB NA DuoQ Games
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Looking for 2 duoQ wins for my PlatIV series.. please be Diamond4 +. Let me know if youre able to help thanks
[Selling] DUOQ GOLD PARTNER FOR 10 GAMES!
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys... i search someone who can buy for me 2.50€ RP as gift in LOL... For that i will do 10 games (eventually more if we always win) with you.. I was a Gold 2 player but now i fall down to Gold V.. so if you have 2.50€ and you are between bronzeV and Silver 2 just PM me :)
[B] 600e*g [S] DuoQ Games
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I am looking for someone who can play DuoQ Games around Silver II with me. I offer 600e*gold. Please add me on Skype: epvpSky for more information. Thanks :) Sky
[B] 600e*g [S] DuoQ games
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, I am looking for a guy, who can play some DuoQ games with me. I am currently in Silver II. So you can connect it with a boost around this league. :) Pls offer me how much DuoQgames you would play. Sky