Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW LoL account ( Silver 3, good MMR ) 56 champs, ~45 skins.

Discussion on EUW LoL account ( Silver 3, good MMR ) 56 champs, ~45 skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW LoL account ( Silver 3, good MMR ) 56 champs, ~45 skins.

Hi, I'm selling my smurf account because I no longer play it that often. ( Note: this is my personal account, it is in no way stolen. )

The account has these champs:

And a skin for almost every one of them!

The account is silver 3, with 15 ranked games played and 9 won.
Has 25X normals wins.

3 standard runepages:

Last page not finished yet, but the account has 6k IP so you can buy more runes as you wish.

It has 200~ RP

Rare/legendary skins:
Zombie Brand
Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath
Nottingham Ezreal ( Legacy )
Pulsefire Ezreal
Leopard Nidalee ( Legacy )
Professor Ryze ( Legacy )
Workshop Shaco ( Legacy )

That's not all the skins! It has loads more, those are just the outstanding ones.

I'm looking for PayPal only, and I will only go first to users that I deem trusted.

For more information ( Screenshare all skins etc ) and for offers, add my Skype: Casgoetheer

Hope to hear from you
Old 08/09/2013, 13:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can sell 20 € psc

skype lolwasnskype
Old 08/09/2013, 14:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauschenwill View Post
can sell 20 € psc

skype lolwasnskype
Only looking for PayPal as I stated
Old 08/10/2013, 17:44   #4

up

Still looking

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...
[Selling] Account EUw, 94 Champs, 38 Skins, Silver 4
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell an Account with 94 Champs, 2 Runepages (AD, AP) and 38 Skins, the Account is currently in Silver 4 with a high MMR Skins: http://i.epvpimg.com/byv3b.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/aZzAc.jpg
[WTS] EUW/ SILVER V Account / 10 Skins/27 Champs
05/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LVL 30 and is Silver V in SOLOQ ranked, it gains 25-30 LP per win and 12 for a lose, so it got a good MMR. RP: 120 IP : 2514 http://i.epvpimg.com/uZYRd.jpg The acc got 27 Champions :
[Selling] LoL EUW Silver I account 80 champs 28 skins
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HI, I have to sell LoL accuont iwth 28 skins and 80 champs. 3 Rune pages and a lot of runes I can show you every screenshot and share screen on skype with you. It was never banned. I want 10-20 euro PSC for it. I can share screen on skype for you. You give first. skype:cordclamshell
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get the Silver-Elo Stuff. More Information's Skins: