Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] EUW/ SILVER V Account / 10 Skins/27 Champs

Discussion on [WTS] EUW/ SILVER V Account / 10 Skins/27 Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
[WTS] EUW/ SILVER V Account / 10 Skins/27 Champs

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LVL 30 and is Silver V in SOLOQ ranked, it gains 25-30 LP per win and 12 for a lose, so it got a good MMR.

RP: 120 IP : 2514

The acc got 27 Champions :

10 Skins :

Also got 5 Runepages with these Runes:

Im looking for Paypal or PSC!
Make me some offers!

I will go first at trusted members!
New or not well known members have to go first otherwise i wont sell the account.

You can contact me on skype if you're interested: Jises910

Old 05/26/2013, 11:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
#10€
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL EUW Silver I account 80 champs 28 skins
05/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HI, I have to sell LoL accuont iwth 28 skins and 80 champs. 3 Rune pages and a lot of runes I can show you every screenshot and share screen on skype with you. It was never banned. I want 10-20 euro PSC for it. I can share screen on skype for you. You give first. skype:cordclamshell
[Selling] Silver 1 Account, all Champs many skins
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
the account got every Champs, including ZAC, over 100 Skins, including 7 Legendary and over 40 Legacy Skins, 2 Riot Skins and many Special Events skins 20 Runepages, all necessary runes, most of the special Sumonner Icons. It got 800 Normal Wins and 400 ranked wins with ~30 wins more in Ranked, Silver 1 Division currently. It got he nr.1 Challenger in Europe in his friendlist, and some ppl from SK if you are interested in buying this account, pm me for Screenshots and more
[Selling] EUW Silver III account with 90+ champs and 50+ skins
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I am selling a account with 90+ champs and 50+ skins there is some limited ones, it is in silver III. It has 4 RunePage quite amount of runes, for more infos add me on skype : upandupbaby I can screenshare too. Middleman is ok, account with e-mail (signup mail included) Price : 30€
[Selling] EUW Account Silver S3|58 Champs|Some Skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell the account of my friend today, he stopped playing some time ago and asked me to handle the sale. The account comes with a ID-Card copy from the creator of the account, so you have maximum security. Here are the details: Champions / Skins
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get the Silver-Elo Stuff. More Information's Skins: