Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

## SPECiAL SALE ## ACCOUNTS FOR 3 € ##

Discussion on ## SPECiAL SALE ## ACCOUNTS FOR 3 € ## within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
## SPECiAL SALE ## ACCOUNTS FOR 3 € ##

Steam Summer Sale is running out, so i thought I do my own Summer Sale.

We got two Accounts on sale.

1) Eu West - 53 Champs- full ad/ap runes - 5 Skins - Silver V - with Original Mail

2) Eu Nordic & East - 48 Champs - full ad/ap runes - 1 skin - Bronce III

The special thing is that you can chose ONE of these accounts for the prize of 4 € on Paypal!!!

If the trade went good, you get a lvl 19 Lol Account with 5 Skins on Eu West for FREE!!!

I Accept ONLY Paypal. Pm me!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SPECIAL SALE | 2 x CS:S für 10€
03/09/2013 - Steam Trading - 26 Replies
SPECIAL SALE biete euch ab heute 2 x CS:S für 10 Euro Paypal (+Gebühren) oder PSC an. nur eine begrenzte Stückzahl vorhanden alle Accounts überall Unused alle Accounts von 2004-2007 keine Retake Gefahr
Never Miss Another In-Game Sale or Special
02/28/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Last week I missed the 50% off sale of Corki – one of my favorite Champs. I’m tired of missing these deals. As such, I’ve started pulling together on sales and specials to help the LoL community get loot cheaper and benefit from limited-edition items, so you don’t have to share in my pain. Hope this helps: http://gamergifts.myshopify.com/collections/pc-gam es/products/league-of-legends Hope this helps! Is there any additional information you would like to see on the site?
..:: Azeroth Advisors ::.. New Accounts on SALE! +2 more Special Offers!
07/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 8 Replies
Azeroth Advisors is ready to offer you professional consulting, middleman services, and our operators are doing their best to answer you as quick as possible. The 4 years of activity have a large influence on our clients decision to use our services. For this, the Azeroth Advisors team wants to gratify all the clients by giving an 5% discount on every product and service. BRAND-NEW SERVICES! We want our clients to be as satisfied as possible, so we implemented a commission-based...
[selling] over 150 accounts steam!!! with PoP - Sale Sale Sale -
11/02/2010 - Steam Trading - 12 Replies
hello guys im new here in the forum i have over 150 accounts!!! i have over 150 steam accounts!! : - MW2 just 6$ !!! - L4D2 just 4$ !!! - CSS just 3$ !!! - CS just 2$ !!!