Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL-Coaching

Discussion on LoL-Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
LoL-Coaching

The following text is on German, due to the fact that i am only looking for German players and coaches. Thanks.

Kurz zu mir,
ich bin 19 Jahre alt und spiele bereits seit Anfang S2 League Of Legends mit großer Begeisterung, da ich vorher bereits mit DotA vertraut war fiel mir der Einstieg ins Spiel auch leicht. Zum Ende der letzten Season und auch derzeit befinde ich mich in der Gold-Devision. (Näheres via. Skype)

Da ich mich im 'Kreis meiner Freunde' jedoch kaum verbessere möchte ich nun durch einen Coach bzw. besseren Spieler mein Können verbessern.

Kontaktieren könnt ihr mich via. Skype. (ID: runtothesky)

MfG
Old 06/26/2013, 19:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

: )
Old 06/26/2013, 19:36   #3

Danke, melde mich!
Old 07/04/2013, 22:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added u !
Old 09/02/2013, 15:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Meld dich mal in Skype
Old 09/06/2013, 01:42   #6

Mach ich! ~ Bump!
Old 09/06/2013, 04:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add mich
cheapesteloboosteuw skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Coaching
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
When S3 started I bought Coaching once. This coach was amazing but he's popular now and asking $45/h Which is ways too much for me. I've recently climbed alot. After adding sone high elo players asking them a few questions I really think Coaching helps. To tell something more detailed. I'm interested in Lessons about mainly midlane. I'm from the Netherlands and can speak Dutch + English. My favourite champions are: Xerath, Orianna, Cassiopeia. I'm wanting to improve as a midlaner in...
Coaching
03/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello,my name is Andrei and i'm from Romania. My in-game name is TTG Odoamne on eu-west,Diamond 1 season 3,2400 season 2. I'm writing this post to express my desire to provide coaching services. You can find me on my skype : tarfacurva. Looking forward to your replies Bump
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
[B] Coaching [S]PSC or E*G
05/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 97 Replies
I am basically offering my coaching skills. Telling you some tips or helping you on your champion and giving you some tricks on playing the champ or positioning, ward placement tips etc... I basically know as much as pros know. I can do it from 5$/EUR/£ up, or I might lower it depends... If you're paying E*G you're going to have to pay equivillant to 5$/£/EUR or close to it. I mainly accept PSC now!!! I can give as much information as you want. You have problems playing the champ?...