Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP LOL-BOOSTING SERVICE [EUW/EUNE]

Discussion on CHEAP LOL-BOOSTING SERVICE [EUW/EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/01/2013, 20:58   #76 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 13
Hab bei ihm grade nen Boost gekauft. Silber 2 -> Gold 5, mal schauen wie er und sein Partner das machen. Schreibe danach ein Feedback
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2013, 17:57   #77 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
push.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2013, 15:35   #78 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Beste! Silber - Gold easy!

Freundlich, und empfehlenswert!

Totally friendly, and did a really fast job! + 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2013, 16:45   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
PUSH
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2013, 00:29   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 733
The Black Market: 167/0/1
Hätte Interesse
Habe dich bereits bei Skype geaddet.
Old 11/02/2013, 18:23   #81 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He just finished my boost to gold 5.
he immediatly started playing, won every single game.
his prices are insanely cheap, he is a nice guy.
i do absolutely recommend his service with a clear conscience! A+++
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2013, 16:30   #82 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Er hat mich innerhalb von paar Tagen von Silver I zu Gold 5 geboostet. Ich kann ihn euch nur weiter empfehlen, wer ein billigen,schnellen und trusted Service sucht, ist hier genau richtig. Würde den Service aufjedenfall wieder benutzen.

Mfg
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
boost, challenger, lol, ranked, soloq

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap and professional EUW/EUNE ELO boosting service!
06/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hello everyone, we're a small company of two people who are now providing a professional and cheap ELO boosting service. Here's some information of our own achievements within the game: S2: We both reached around 2,1k rating and reached Diamond on 3 accounts. http://i47.tinypic.com/iy1t04.jpg S3: We got several diamond 1 accounts, and a few smurf accounts in the diamond area. http://i46.tinypic.com/15gphfd.jpg
*NEW BOOSTER/CHEAP!* Dia II boosting service on EUW/EUNE, boosting till dia 5
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
~EUW/EUNE DIAMOND BOOSTER - FAST AND CHEAP~ This service is only for accounts on Europe West & Europe East. Currently i am the only one doing the boosts. Your account will have first priority. You can keep track of your account and spectate when I am boosting. All of your questions or concerns will be answered. You will be informed every day about the progress.
2.2k Player Cheap Boosting Service (EUW and EUNE)
11/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am currently looking to do some boosting jobs. I have well over 2000 games played solely in ranked, and have been playing at a 2k+ level for hundreds of games. I am an extremely experienced solo queue player. I have boosted over 30 accounts and have always had pleased customers. Servers I am an Eu-west player, So I am currently only doing Eu Servers. ELO My main has a top rating of above 2.4k and is currently sitting around 2.2k. http://oi39.tinypic.com/w888ed.jpg
[EUW/EUNE] Cheap(est?) Elo Boosting Service 0-1500
10/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Tired of being stuck in that elo range where you can't seem to get more than two games without an afk or a troll? Or maybe you just want to get the end of season gold rewards? Well today's your chance Having not much to do and being pretty bored recently I've decided to setup my own elo boosting service. Low elo that is, cause let's face it, under 1500 is sort of low. About Me I'm a 17 year old from Belgium, still studying obviously, with a lot of time on my hands. I actually enjoy...
[EUW/EUNE] Cheap Elo boosting service up to 1800 elo
08/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9Zkrw.png http://i.imgur.com/65jcA.jpg Yes this was screenshotted from a lvl 22 smurf because I am currently banned untill 28th july(I can prove this is my account, if you wish so just request). I accept Paypal AND Paysafecard Trades so far: