Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP FAST ELO BOOST FROM DIAMOND 1

Discussion on CHEAP FAST ELO BOOST FROM DIAMOND 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP FAST ELO BOOST FROM DIAMOND 1

Hi, i am selling cheap elo boosts.

From bronze 5 to silver 40€
From silver 5 to Gold 50€.
From Gold to platin 70€.

If youre not in division 5 and want to get to next league, we will arrange a new price.

Paying only via Paysafecard, 10€ at the start of the boost, the rest in the time while im boosting.

If youre interested write me an e-mail:

Best Regards

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
[Selling] ELOBOMB.COM- FAST , CHEAP BOOST by Diamond players.
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys and thank you for visiting my thread! So Elobomb is a proffesional/cheap eloboostings service that will take you to a maximum of Diamond 1. We currently only have 2 challenger boosters and that is the reason why we dont boost to challenger, because it is too hard. If you would like to visit our site then you can go to this url EloBomb - Professional eloboost service As you can see the site is really cheap so please buy elo boosts from our company cheers! :mofo::mofo:
[Selling] Cheap//Fast//proffesional// Elo boost up to diamond !
04/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi And welcome to my theard DiamondBoost Im new at Elitepvpers and I just heared about the black market and the league of legends awesome forum here . Little bit about me: Im a diamond 1 Euwest proffesional league of legends player , My team dont qulified to the league of legends championship so i got tons of time to boost u guys out of elo hell ! My elo boost is pretty fast , my win streaks are high and i can boost u till diamond with no problems !
~Cheap~Fast~Proffesinal~Diamond I elo boost ! Free vouches !
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 29 Replies
Hi And welcome to my theard CheapBoost Im pretty new at Elitepvpers and this forum looks AWESOME ! Im a diamond 1 Euwest proffesional league of legends player , My team dont qulified to the league of legends championship so i got tons of time to boost u guys out of elo hell ! My elo boost is pretty fast , my win streaks are high and i can boost u till diamond ! Elo boost time:
2500 Elo Diamond 1 Player S2 Doing ELO BOOST/DUO Q/LESSONS! Fast/Cheap
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
**************FOR NA ONLY****************** Hi, I'm a 2500 Diamond NA player from Season 2 and 2200 Diamond player for Season 1. I have done 100s of boosts but this is the first time I have used the EPVP website. I am offering an EloBoosting/DuoQ/Coaching service. I was also on a professional team playing AP mid. Buying an elo boost will earn yourself a spot on my friends list for legitimacy reasons:) I can boost from 0-2000 efficiently. Elo Boost 10$ per placement game...