Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap//Fast//proffesional// Elo boost up to diamond !

Discussion on Cheap//Fast//proffesional// Elo boost up to diamond ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap//Fast//proffesional// Elo boost up to diamond !

Hi And welcome to my theard

DiamondBoost

Im new at Elitepvpers and I just heared about the black market and the league of legends awesome forum here .

Little bit about me:

Im a diamond 1 Euwest proffesional league of legends player , My team dont qulified to the league of legends championship so i got tons of time to boost u guys out of elo hell !
My elo boost is pretty fast , my win streaks are high and i can boost u till diamond with no problems !

Elo boost time:

Im offering a fast and proffesional elo boosting till Diamond !
My worktime is pretty short and takes About 1division or more per day . usually I can make 2divisions per day depends on the league and the game length or if I got something important to do.
IM always notice u if ill have delay or something before u pay !

Elo boost prices:

My service offer a cheap and proffesional Eloboost till Diamond tier !
My prices are very cheap becasue Im am new and need some custumers !
Im pretty sure that my prices is good for all kinds of population and any1 can buy my service without any problems !

*I Am NOT CHARGING FOR LOW LP MATCHES OR FOR PROMOTION FAIL*

Bronze Tier: 7$ /division . Bronze 1 -> silver 5 - 10$

Silver Tier: 12$ / divison . Silver 1 -> Gold 5 - 15$

Gold tier : 17$ / divison . Gold 1 -> Platinum 5 - 20$

Platinum tier: 27$ / divison . Platinum 1 -> Diamond 5 - 30$ .

Diamond tier : Negotiable , will offer a price on skype .

Custumize ur price:

10 first promotion matches: 4$/game . Complete package: 30$ .

Promotion series only(bo3 / bo5):
Bronze divisions Best of 3: 5$ // Best of 5: 7$
Silver divisions Best of 3: 8$ // Best of 5: 10$
Gold divisions Best of 3: 11$ // Best of 5: 13$
Platinum divisons Best of 3: 14$. // Best of 5: 17$
Diamond divisons Best of 3: 20$ . // Best of 5: 30$

--------------------------

*Important*
Since Im from Europe . All the packages are available for Euw / Eu nordic .

North America members will be able to buy my service from :
Bronze V -> Gold 1 only cause the ping issues .

--------------------------

Service status : Available For new jobs.

Currently Im looking for Vouches from trusted members only . Im offering 1~2 free games depends on my current status .

Some win streaks & Vouches:

Still dont have , need vouch and u trusted ? Msgme !

*IM Accepting Paypal Only*
*Contact Me:*

Or msgme on elitepvpers / Leave ur skype .

Thanks and have a nice day !
Old 04/03/2013, 18:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy's a scammer, check
Old 04/03/2013, 18:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 130/1/1
He's a scammer, multi accounting, check his other threads too: