Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting Silver 5 - Gold 5 - 20€

Discussion on Boosting Silver 5 - Gold 5 - 20€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting Silver 5 - Gold 5 - 20€

Hi,

want to buy boost silver 5 (already in promotion matches) to gold 5

would pay about 20 €

if service is good i good another account that need an boost from silver 2 or 1 to gold 5
Old 04/10/2013, 19:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can do, EUW
Old 04/10/2013, 19:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

current price for that is about 100 €

be sure u wont trade with scammer
Old 04/11/2013, 10:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wasn't the title from silver 1 to gold 5 yesterday? Or i remember wrong? Anyhow, im looking for referrals and vouchers. I would do it for like 50€ but from silver 5 to gold 5 for 20€... I don't know mate good luck.
Old 04/11/2013, 10:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
20€? goodluck with that m8

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bronze or Silver Elo Boosting Only
04/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to get into the 'elo boosting service' and looking to earn repetition on this forum. I am only willing to do Bronze or Silver at the moment to gain repetition. I am currently a Platinum 5 who needs a side job that can give me benefits playing League of Legends. Please no people asking for vouch.. I know it would be nice, but not right now. Please at least have an AP page or AD page runes. I will be mostly be duoing for faster outcomes or solo depending on my partner. NA...
Elo Boosting From Bronze V - Silver V
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, my main account is at gold elo. So it will be easy to push you from Bronze V to Silver I in a few days. I have much time now , so u can send me a pn or you post under this thread. Prices: per Division: 20 € Server: EUW payment: only paysafecards BoostBoy21
Bronze and Silver Division Boosting
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, We are friends from germany and offer you to help you out of Elo Hell. Since we aren't Diamond Player or well known in League of Legends we offer descent prices and good communication via teamspeak and skype. Please consider that we aren't native english speaker so it could be that we have problems expressing ourselfes while playing for you. Im almost Platinium so we should be able to win most of our games. However we will propably not have the Win Ratios Diamond Players...
1600 Elo Boosting From Bronze to Silver [ FOR FREE ]
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, this is my first Elo Push threat i pushed some accounts from my friends. at s2 my highest elo was 1665 and im at the moment at gold division 2. I will push from Bronze - Silver .
[S] Boosting EUW Silver Division 1
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi i am searching for an booster that can start tonight have to reach gold. shouldnt be too hard i am in division 1. i have 11 runes Pages and more than 1 suitable chars in every lane for every situation, if needed you can spent my 6000+ IP for Runes / champion. EUW currently 22 points bump