Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for BRONZE V Acc for Elo Experiment!

Discussion on Looking for BRONZE V Acc for Elo Experiment! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for BRONZE V Acc for Elo Experiment!

Hey guys ,
iam a Diamond 3 Player on EUW;about to do an Elo Project (will prolly release on reddit and league forum) , i will documentate the ratios of leaver/trolls/lasthits etc from every division/elo (cuz bronze V isnt always the same elo, can be 300, can be 600)

more information via SKYPE

so what iam looking for is the lowest accounts i can get, i would play on your accounts during the project and if everything runs successfull ill think about a thank you gift

however, u should have a few champs and decent runes on your acc, thats basicly all i need.

If interested msg me in skype "tabbzn"

FAQ:
No, i dont need silver/gold+ accs
No, i dont need Bronze I+II+II Accs

thx for your attention and sry for my bad language but i just woke up and need an acc to start with ASAP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vulcanus Experiment
08/05/2013 - Atlantica Online - 61 Replies
Ok i was curious so i made a simpel script that reads the Chat for the results of Vulcanus , counts success and fail and writes them in a file (0/1). I want to let it run for a bunch of hours and than analyse the results. As it seems the success and fail count seem to be pretty balancing, so it might be a good idea to use it with a macro to enhance automatically. The basic idea is that 5+ fails are pretty rare , and this would mean you enhance at exactly this point as the chance to...
Experiment , please read .
04/07/2011 - CrossFire - 7 Replies
Ich habe nach langem überlegen DAS EXPEIMENT gestartet . Ich habe meinen alten , wirklich guten Clan verlassen und einen neuen gegründet . Das soll keine Clanvorstellung sein sondern euch meine Idee nahebringen . Ich habe mir gedacht das viele Clan alle Spieler aufnehmen um groß zu werden , aber ich sage mir das geht auch ohne ein Massenclan zu sein . Ich möchte euch , nur die guten unter euch dazu auffordern mit mir dieses Experiment durchzuführen . Ich Wette das wir mit 10 wirklich guten und...
experiment ^^
12/16/2007 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
blubb