Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Academy – why you shouldn't use them

Discussion on LoL Academy – why you shouldn't use them within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/03/2013, 19:46   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm currently seeking a refund because of no communication from the merchant funny how the money was withdrawn immediately from my account but no one wants to email me back.

Additionally I'm still in the market for services if anyone knows of a legitimate service.
Old 09/14/2013, 22:15   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

funny how lolacademy tried to defend himself but he forgot it's a forum and many people can share their opinion, failacademy^^
Old 09/14/2013, 22:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Oh I'am not wondering about this thread at all.
Old 10/27/2013, 02:12   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sorry to bump but just ordered 2 wins, and the **** lost 2 with Jax and said he had a "bad game"....

Old 10/27/2013, 02:30   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHolyKnight View Post
Sorry to bump but just ordered 2 wins, and the **** lost 2 with Jax and said he had a "bad game"....

Are you serious? Im high dia 1 player and even I lose some games in silver. Some games are just uncarryable due to bad team for example..
Old 10/27/2013, 02:38   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangwiny View Post
Are you serious? Im high dia 1 player and even I lose some games in silver. Some games are just uncarryable due to bad team for example..
He didn't even play like a diamond player.

Oh by the way, the vayne was carrying him LOL
Old 10/27/2013, 03:58   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Quote:
He didn't even play like a diamond player.

Oh by the way, the vayne was carrying him LOL
So what happened in the end? Refund?
Old 10/27/2013, 06:08   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Academy is fine

I can't stand reading this. Seen every single post.

I'm a former booster (i think the 3rd he ever got) of the LoL-Academy, and you guys all suck with your arguements to the limit.

LoL-Academy is an Boostservice, that's working different:

1) Every booster can play on every Account (and WHY this is GOOD and not BAD I'll tell you soon)
2) Selling Wins means, you shouldn't buy a I - V boost there, because you can't calculate how much wins you will need to the promotion bo5 - furthermore you can just order again, so you want the rest boosted too, or take another booster for that part - your decision.
3) Every booster I've met is GOOD and WISELY picked from him.

Let's step on your Flaming:

Q: Why can every Booster play on any account? So a bad player can play on my Platin account and will lose!
A: First of all, you have no plan who is playing your account and it does NOT matter.
They are selling TOTAL WINS. If you order 10 Wins, and they go 7/3 in the next 10 games, they will continue with 6 wins (better described on the site). 7-3+6=10

Q: He lost 2 games in Silver and is a Diamond player, how can he lose that?!
A: Even if you are going to dislike this bullsh1tlike, yes everyone can have a bad game. And like mentioned before, it does NOT matter anyways, they are selling TOTAL WINS.

Q: My account needs to be boosted fast, and its gone 3 days and nothing happened!
A: In the Booster-Area, Accounts with higher value are placed up and highlighted (and the boosters are getting more money for it from Adrien). So chillout.

Q: That guy got only carried by other players, must be a noobbooster!
A: If that guy is really so bad, they WILL notice it. When i was still there, there were much kiks done due to low winrate.
If I'm not mistaken, and remember correctly a forum-entry there, boosters who have a winrate of lower than 75% (in TOTAL, not only your account) will be removed.

The reason I'm defending the site is,

Adriens service was THE first BIG service out there, and he started extremely small, with me, Sacrety (that guy who posted on page 2) and a few(?) more boosters. Now he has made this, and got himself rich.
Maybe times changed, but I'm looking here and there what's going on and how the others are doing that are still there. Still runing like hamsters.

Not to mention that Adrien programmed the Booster and Member Area better than any service I've seen, paying choosing and making entries is nearly all going AUTOMATICALLY already. He even implemented a stop for the customer, so they can play on their account WHILE the boost.

I cannot tell about their support though, i was a booster and not a customer.
You can blame the support if you want, but not the boosters. They are totally fine.
Old 10/27/2013, 09:07   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy View Post
So what happened in the end? Refund?
Never got refunded at all..
Old 01/27/2014, 03:24   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea, I just made an account after seeing the reviews on lol-academy. I currently have a boosting transaction going on right now for 10 wins, aka the placement matches. Few comments. After the first match, the booster played as Nunu and lost, but on the My Boosts page on lol-academy's site, the booster or someone put it in as a win. Then came 2 wins, watched the gameplay and it was really well, looked as if a higher up diamond player. Then the 4th game, the booster played j4, and the booster was horrible.. played like a bronze or silver carry with little to no experience. So basically in game i'm 2-2, but on the site it says i'm 3-1. They compensate for losses by making them a -1, so adding on a win for every loss. So i should have 12 total wins, not the case at the moment. It's been a few days now, 3 to be exact. I've contacted their support many times, as well as instant messaging and normal messaging the boosters page, all with no success. At the moment it's pretty frustrating since one booster said they were about to get on, so I got onto my smurf. I watched him go online, then get off about a minute later without playing at all. That was the only activity on my account for like over 30 hours.

Quote:
Never got refunded at all..
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't refund you, and if you tried to file a claim they would have league of legends ban you.
Old 01/27/2014, 04:17   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you are still in need of someone to play the placement games urboimike27. Feel free to add me on Skype: Crushanator, I'm sure we can work something out.
Old 02/08/2014, 18:59   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I registered here just for this post. I'd like to share my thoughts on Lol academy.

I ordered from them a couple of days ago. I ordered 20 wins. They started early and everything was going fine. Then suddenly as my account reached the platinum league things started to go wrong. They were losing more often. The account stayed locked by the same booster for 2 days. Leaving only him to play the account and to be fair, he sucked hard. I had like 10 wins and already 20 loses. A diamond player in the platinum league should do better and if not they should let another booster play. Suddenly i got a message in the message center saying that my account was to high to boost and that they changed my already PAID for order to 12 wins. They found it to be to hard to boost so they just changed the number of wins i ordered from their site.

It's like saying "Yes you will get 10 euros, and then when it's all done you only receive 5 euros.".

Well I did not stand for it and started a dispute at paypal. I have gathered all the evidence like the payment receipt with 20 wins on it. Screenshots with the altered number of wins on it. The message about the wins and every other thing i could think of. I paid a LOT of money for it and the don't even deliver.

I hope paypal will work things out together with me. To everyone PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

And urboimike27 how do you mean they will ban you from league of legends?
What proof do they have? Is it possible i get banned because of the dispute?
Old 04/06/2014, 22:05   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just wanted to say i would avoid using Lol-Academy at ALL COSTS.

I was a booster for them and i can tell you first hand that the owners are extremely greedy, selfish, stuck up, and refuse to pay their own boosters, it's insane.

On their "RULES" page, its states that they will pay their workers 1-2 times a month, and if it doesn't happen to contact the admins.
... Oddly enough almost every booster on the site has been waiting 3 months for a cashout, and the admins refuse to even respond to people asking for cashout. They just log in and out and ignore people who MAKE THEM MONEY.....

If this is how they treat the people who earn them money, then imagine how they would treat a customer... You better hope nothing goes wrong with your order because the admins will NOT HELP YOU..
Old 04/06/2014, 22:41   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why would anyone buy a boost from a site which provides absolutely no guarantee and the most ridiculous prices ( i mean expensive as **** ) worldwide? Besides the fact that ordering from a site makes the boosting job absolutely NON-personal IT also doesnt give you kind of safety feelling. Site's Owners are the authorities themselves. Here on EPVP we re getting judged everyday by both positive and negative feedback on a live and continuous form without any potential of infrigiment. We re getting rated ( TBM ) and we are being criticized every day. Seriously among sites and serious boosters i find it almost idiotic to choose a site to boost for you. I have no idea about lolacademy and/or other eloboosting sites / facebook pages ( lol ) as i m just clarifying my point of view.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2014, 23:13   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Such a horrible site.
Closed Thread