Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Plat or Diamond account. Details.

Discussion on WTB Plat or Diamond account. Details. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Plat or Diamond account. Details.

I dont care about the skins or champs.

Please read this carefully and add me.

In your original email of the account creation,

You 'must' have a registration detailed e-mail from riot, or an account recovery e-mail from riot.

These are the only way to prove that original email is related to your account that your selling. No other way as of what I know currently.

Registration email looks like "Hello 'Your login name' Weclome to the league of legends thank you for registering with us" Riot sends out to your e-mail whenever the date your account is created.

Or you must have a reply from Riot by previously filling out

this form.

They send you out an email saying something like they recovered your account and they send it to your 'original email'

I need either of the two options listed above in order for me to proceed in trade. (For the original e-mail).

You would need to also add me in league of legends as a friend for verification.

This is for plat or diamond account.

I have the money, I just need solid proof.

Add me skype : kaneoven

bump
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lol account EUW plat/diamond
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
im looking for an account plat/diamond s2 ( please no scammers ) Thank You! i'm actually paying good right now pm me or add skype: kurt.smurf Regards
WTB NA plat or Diamond account
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTB NA Plat or Diamond Account. I don't care about the skins or champ numbers. I've did lot of trades in this forum and others so don't waste time haggling or trying to scam I have the money, just looking for the account atm. I need the original e-mail with the account(which means you either have the recovery email from riot or registration email inside the email)
WTB NA plat or Diamond account
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for NA, plat 4+ account or diamond account. I have the money, but you have to provide me with original email. ( This means whether a registration email at first creation of your account from Riot, or Recovery e-mail from riot). I need this to verify for the original email. I don't care about the skins or character numbers. Skype me : kaneoven
NA *Buying* Diamond Account 200-250 [Details]
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking for diamond account in the price range 200~250. North American Server. I don't need any skins, don't need any rune pages or champs, just looking at the rank. Along with the password and necessary information, I would need the original e-mail, original account name for recovery purposes if I'm going to buy the account. I know how the password recovery system works, and I've traded lots of accounts so I'm only looking for reasonable sellers whos going to provide me the...
WTB: Plat/Diamond EU-NE/EU-W account!
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Don't care about skins or champs, just diamond/plat rated s2. PM me for contacts or add me to skype: miko.l a as <-- remove spaces.