Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest Elo Boosting Service NA

Discussion on Cheapest Elo Boosting Service NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest Elo Boosting Service NA

Sup, I'm a diamond player that boost people elo cheaper then "websites" since I'm not part of a website or a group or whatever you call it. We used to boost via **************.com but recently got some problem with the admins so I'm making a couple threads cause we ran out of customers(me and my duo q partner). I just finished this morning to boost a silver 5 to plat 5 account, took me 4 days. Here's the link of the stats to so you can check that I'm not trolling... BigMaple - North America - Summoners - League of Legends

As you can see, I use kennen top/bot to carry all the games with my duo q partner, or jungle if no ones want to. If you are interested of a boost, add me on skype gosuthepants1337 (alex IRL NAME) or email me at

I also got severals screenshots of all the accounts I've been boosting since I started(1 month). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested. I got a spot right now to boost someone so first come first served.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boosting Service from boostsnipers(SAFTY GUARANTEED)
03/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
SKYPE: xiaoyangyoujun Email: [email protected] Hello,everyone Who are we? We are all dedicated players from all around the world. A top player from Chinese server, 2 top players from Korean Server and 2 NA diamond players.
NA Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boosting Service from top 500 asian players
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SKYPE: xiaoyangyoujun Email: [email protected] Hello,everyone Who are we? We are all dedicated players from all around the world. A top player from Chinese server, 2 top players from Korean Server and 2 NA diamond players
Fast Elo boosting service(CHEAPEST AROUND)
08/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im looking for customers that wish to up their elo, i main at 1900's. if you can't bear staying in elo hell and want to play with skilled players you are on the right thread I provide a very fast service, I am trusted and will have people vouch for me if you are uncertain. I aim to do your boost within a week or i will have you refunded. Prices: Elo Range Price
[Premium] EU-West ELO Boosting Service - 1.9 k elo player (Cheapest on the market)
04/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
[Premium] EU-West ELO Boosting Service - 1.9 k elo player (Cheapest on the market)
04/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Everyone I am a player 1.9k elo player with the capability to get your account out of the deepest depths of elo hell. If you are bored of getting feeders/leavers/trolls on your team constantly, and want a better solo ranked elo , look no further! I've boosted friends before for fun due to queue times being quite long on my main account or just because i'm bored and have recently had my first paid elo boost, which went very smoothly. Why not try to earn some money on a game i've...