Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boosting Service from boostsnipers(SAFTY GUARANTEED)

Discussion on NA Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boosting Service from boostsnipers(SAFTY GUARANTEED) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Cheapest/Fastest Elo Boosting Service from boostsnipers(SAFTY GUARANTEED)

Email:

Hello,everyone

Who are we?

We are all dedicated players from all around the world. A top player from Chinese server, 2 top players from Korean Server and 2 NA diamond players.

How is your service?

Now we are providing the fastest and cheapest Elo Boosting/Placing Wins services.
We will finish your requirment in 1 or 2 days usually(If it is not too big). That is because we are from different time zones and plays 724 hours a day.

How is your price?

Pretty low, actully

Bronze V -> Bronze I $15/Division (Only promotion $5)
Bronze I -> Silver V $18 (Only promotion $9)
Silver V -> Silver I $23/Division (Only promotion $9)
Silver I -> Gold V $25 (Only promotion $13)
Gold V -> Gold I $35 Division (Only promotion $11)
Gold I -> Platinum V $35 (Only promotion $16)
Platinum V -> Platinum I $55/Division (Only promotion $25)

Platinum I -> Diamond V $200/Division (Only promotion $125)

Diamond Games (Discussed)

Promotions!!
The first 10 guys will get 15 % Off Sale !

Paypal only. If customer is not satisfied, I will provide Refund
Multiple Divisions --> Pay after each division
One Division/Rank up --> Pay up front

Email:

Also providing DUOQ and leveling service, price is discussed
Old 03/05/2013, 14:18   #2

bump! Also offering DUOQ and leveling service

bump!

bump
Old 03/05/2013, 17:20   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tested the service. He is very friendly and nice. Their price is cheap and service is professional. I suggest him to everyone.
Old 03/05/2013, 18:17   #4

bump

bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawzerg View Post
I tested the service. He is very friendly and nice. Their price is cheap and service is professional. I suggest him to everyone.
Thanks!
Old 03/06/2013, 02:14   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump! Cheap and reliable service!
Old 03/06/2013, 03:19   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont make accounts to vouch for you, it just looks bad and makes people hesitant about trading with you
Old 03/06/2013, 03:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatkitty View Post
dont make accounts to vouch for you, it just looks bad and makes people hesitant about trading with you
Thanks. I just can't bump with my own account, so I used another one named "rainstormpainting".
I am sorry if you think that is bad, but other boosters also do things like it.