Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PLATINUM ACCOUNT [EUW,EUNE]

Discussion on WTB PLATINUM ACCOUNT [EUW,EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB PLATINUM ACCOUNT [EUW,EUNE]

Yo, wanna buyy platinacc s3.
The acc just should be platin, no other extras.

Willing to pay good money with bank transfer!
(safe)

We can use MMfor sure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE 30 lvl account 54 champs 15 skins PLATINUM III!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Today I sell my League of Legends account - simply - I don't have time to play this game anymore.. Account got 54 champions, 15 skins, the league is Platinum III, 2 rune pages. Some screenshot's: RUNES: http://i.imgur.com/pLEOkFC.jpg CHAMPIONS: http://i.imgur.com/5aYroZ7.jpg LEAGUE, DIVISION: http://i.imgur.com/FAUuUUO.jpg Skins list: Aristocrat Vayne *LEGENDARY* Brolaf Frosted Ezreal
[S]ell Platinum IV Team EUNE
02/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I sell my Platinum IV 5vs5 Team on EUNE. If you don't know what i mean, i will give you the team by making you the Captain of the team. I want around 5-10 euro, even 5 it's enough. my skype is : chidcom.epvp
EUNE almost platinum with 5k+ RP - CHEAP
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade this LoL account. Only for one reason - its on EUNE and my friends are on EUW. I would like to change it for some good (in the same form) EUW account or selling for some offers by you. Lets write me on skype: honych1 I can show it over sharescreen, it's fresh smurf account with this elo.
[WTS] PLATINUM S3, LEGENDARY SKINS, EUNE..
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell account. The account is really nice and worth this price. 1777 Soloq in S3. 45 Champions (used this account as smurf, so there are only most important AD, AP and bruisers). 9 Rune pages and 30+ skins (including some really nice like Brolaf, Battlecast Cho, Lion Dace kog, K9 nasus etc). Account was never banned, but warned once, like half year ago (because of DC, was reported for leaving). Also I give original email (including messages about account since looong...
[EUNE/EUW] Platinum! LoL Account up for sale/Trade for RebirthRO! Cheap! Must GO!
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's really sad to part way with my lovely account on League! I've spent more than over $200 on this account not only on skins but I've actually bought the champions with RP aswell! The account is currently on EU Nordic East, but it's easily transferrable to EU West. It has a pretty good elo maximum of 1750+ meaning it will get the Platinum Rewards at the end of the season! It has a lot of rare skins like the Riot Singed Skin(which I've bought off ebay for 50 Bucks :( ), Pax Sivir, Riot Graves...