Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

s2 2,5k, pres3 2,2k.Diamond 1. Eloboost service.

Discussion on s2 2,5k, pres3 2,2k.Diamond 1. Eloboost service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AnonymousEloboost Challenger Tier Player service on EUW/EUNE [Trusted, Safe, Fast]

Hello, firstly im going to introduce myself, i am a professional player who attended to few LAN events , but now as i didnt qualify for S3 thers not many things to do so I will be starting to do Eloboosting services. My elo in s2 was 2,5k, in pre season 3 2,2k and now im a challenger tier player.

Currently only boosting on EUW/EU nordic

Important
I will only be doing GOLD, PLATINUM and up to diamond 1 boosting since there are enough bronze silver boosters , and i want to show people that those higher divisions can be boosted as fast as lower divisions

Things i offer:
1.Fast and secure eloboost.
2. I wont talk to anyone and keep everything quiet as possible , i wont stream during boosting and ill try to use ip changer on some of occasions while boosting to keep it anonymous.
3. Ill try to be as nice and friendly to you, keep you on date what is going on with your account while i am boosting
4. I will give you tips

Things i need you to have/do:
1. couple standart top,mid,ad champs
2. Ap runes, ad red runes, armor yellow runes, magic resist blue runes and ad quints.
3.Not play rankeds while boosting is going on or i will be forced to finish boosting your account and cancel the order.

Pricelist
Gold V-III Divisions- 45 eur per division
Gold II - I Divisions - 55 eur per division
Platinum Divisions : 70-90 eur per division
Diamond Divisions : I can boost up to diamond 1 but the price is negotiable, if youre interested , tell me

If you`re at 100 LP and only need promotion games then PM me, the price for it is also negotiable
You can also buy lessons from me for 25eur/h rates, i`ll explain you everything you want to know, watch how you play,tell your mistakes and try my best to make you a better player and you will learn from a professional player who has LAN event experience

Currently im not boosting bronze and silver divisions but it can be boosted if we negotiate the price.

This includes 0-100 lp wins and promotion games. Garuanteed and fast elo and tips for you by professional League of Legends player.

P.S. This was my first time creating a thread like this so there might be some info i didnt post, just ask me through pm what you want to know.

Im not going to disclose my skype here so write me a PM with your skype name and then we talk about everything
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 12:53   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Hello,
I could vouch for your service thanks to few duoQs .
Sent you a PM with my skype, so we can discuss about it.

Regards.
Old 02/16/2013, 12:55   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Some vouch would be fine
can do it too

just pn me if u want it

//

he do now some games with an account from me
i watch him.
Old 02/16/2013, 13:58   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 44
are u looking for a vouch to get more trusted?

just pm me .
Old 02/16/2013, 15:30   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

he is a rly nice player
unfortunately he lose game because the botlane was so unskilled.

enemy botlane (in lanephase) : graves: 5-0-0 / lulu 1-5-0 - graves was so big in lategame: 18:5

his botlane: ez: 0-0-0 / morgana sup : 0-6-0

he play irelia : 16:5 . nice plays from him but his botlane destroy the game. he try all but it was impossible to win

other game
enemy botlane: ez and sona vs cait and leona
7min in game and ez has 3 doublekills
botlane again so unskilled. end of lanephase ez was 8-1 cait and leona 0-x

he play nidalee vs jayce. he was again so nice

all in all he is a rly nice player with the wrong teammates

3games and 2 wins. the lose wasnt his bad.

rly skilled and trusted booster for me!
i hope the best for u

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 17:10   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 44
trusted and friendly player! he played placement matches for me!
he can carry games on silver-gold elo easily.

would vouch for him! (:

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 17:21   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
If you still need vouch you can pm me
Old 02/16/2013, 17:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 02/17/2013, 11:48   #9

BUMP !
Old 02/17/2013, 21:17   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes i can vouch for u if u want just add me in skype listenmebabyx3
Old 02/17/2013, 21:58   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

bump for good player and nice service
Old 02/18/2013, 17:57   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 60
Good and very friendly booster .
We did 2 duoQs together : 2 wins carried by him. You can trust him, I vouch for him !
Good luck with your business,

Regards.
Old 02/19/2013, 11:56   #13

BUMP!!!
Old 02/19/2013, 17:13   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Legit booster gave me a free vouch game carried hard in a 2000+ elo game definetly recommend!!
Old 02/19/2013, 18:53   #15

So yeah, one guy added me on skype saying he is der dreckinge john by writing
[2/18/2013 7:19:35 PM] Andi: here my profil, if u can see im very trusted and im also ex moderator on elitepvpers, so i would say, u boost first and if all works good i will pay you.

also he added me after der dreckige john pm`d me on this site and asked for my skype, ofc i dont have any proof that this is der dreckige john so i cant tell who did this. but the skype name of the person is Rapi_88 , he scammed me, asked how many silver divisions i`d boost him if he paid 60eur, i agreed that i`ll boost 3 silver divisiosn for him and he said oke, i boost him one division and he pay half of the price [2/18/2013 7:21:57 PM] Andi: also ok, first until Silver div III and 65 (atm on 65p) -> 30€ and then the rest?
i did this and then he just started delaying the payement and said he will do it later, hes at work atm or going to shop and he cant now and stuff, and now the real ( i suppose) der dreckige john adds me on skype saying he dont know anything about this person.

So people, do not trust Rapi_88 ( skype name) he is a scammer.

P.S. This is a picture of match history of my boost for that scammers account.