Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for blitzcrank rare/legacy skin acc !

Discussion on Looking for blitzcrank rare/legacy skin acc ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Looking for blitzcrank rare/legacy skin acc !

Title.
I want any LEGACY blitzcrank skin. If you have one PM me !
BTW EUROPE SERVER !

Def. Not. Blitz, Goalkeeper, etc.
Old 01/12/2013, 18:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
rusty blitz xD?
Old 01/12/2013, 18:14   #3

elite*gold: 5
yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912152108 45/leagueoflegends/images/archive/9/93/20100202203 917!Alistar_BlackSkin.jpg Hey i ve received my code for Black Alistar a So Rare and so Cool skin so if you play Alistar you can enjoy it So i am willing to sell this code for the hightest bid (Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) YouTube - ‪League of Legends - Alistar...
Goalman Blitzcrank or Rusty Blitzcrank
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Searching for an Account with one of those two Skins.Preferably Goalman. Add me on Skype:for4akii so we can discuss what the account has else and the price/trades.
Rostiger Blitzcrank-Skin
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Hat jemand den rostigen Blitzcrank-Skin auf dem EU-West Server? Es geht um einen Tausch.Für nähere Informationen(falls ihr den Skin habts) meldet euch bitte auf Skype: for4akii
Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 1 skin and its only for EU.So if you are playing on NA you cant use that code.I ll give Black Alistar code and Pre-Order e-mail to active Black Alistar. Skype : asonkurt1 payment : paypal only. Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) Thank you.
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.