Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Slow elo boost but cheap from platinum player both s2/s3

Discussion on Slow elo boost but cheap from platinum player both s2/s3 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Slow elo boost but cheap from platinum player both s2/s3

Price: €10 per 200 elo, max till 1500.(edit: 1700, seems there aren't many people under 1500 :/, if you want platinum, we can discuss a bit, since I was 1.9k elo s2 and now 2k elo s3, there won't be problem, but the price will be higher, 1700-1800 €15, 1750-1850 €20).

If you just began the season, and the matches gives more than 20 elo, naturally I can give discounts

Payment method: Paysafecard.
What I want from my customer: patience(dodging a lot, playing only when having good humor, otherwise will probably rage/lose the game), friendly, trust on each other.

Requirements: Fizz, Talon, Shaco, Teemo.(Having one of those are enough); Standard runes.

Will finish boosting within 1 week.

Giving 1 game trial, can spectate me and learn something from me if you have time.

Contact me on skype for more information: niggstolemybike

Reason: Left LoL and played DotA recently, Imma practice a bit in elo hell (can boost till around 1800, but that's too tiring, want to relax a bit^^)

Be fast, I'll be back to school on 7th January (still able to play a lot, but not as fast as now )

Edit: Forgot to say it's EUW only (maybe EUNE too, if the ping is still green)

Edit2: Meh, no one adding me on skype, can log into my main account and gain your trust-.- Can somebody tell me how to make this thread seem trusted :/ it's already really cheap <.<
Btw boosting max till 1700... 1500-1700 there's no difference for me.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Platinum s2-s3 player elo boost service
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi community, Alex here offering his service to the elitepvpers community. About me, i'm a diamond player who had a top rating of 2200+ last season. My current division in season 3 is Diamond II . Due to my good game senses and mechanical skills, I decided to offer an elo job service, simply because of my passion for the game and also because it's easy money. About me Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting ( my account )
[S]> NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka ( I share vouchers over skype! ) Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast+Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap! Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers!
[S] NA Boost 3v3 - 1650+ Platinum Reward! Fast Cheap!
09/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: serge.gaidamaka Who are you? I am a very known top tier 3v3 player and with my team boost you to platinum/diamond! (Currently only working on platinum). I have plenty of vouchers! How much is it?
[PLATINUM SEASON 1 & 2] CHEAP ELO BOOST
09/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Picture with PRICES: http://i.imgur.com/vvwVf.jpg About me Hi guys! I am offering my services to boost your account. I've been platinum in season 1 & 2 , I have a lot of experience in ranked and I have done over 20 elo jobs as of now ( all successfully done ). I always strive for perfection and I get my jobs done very fast ( refer to my vouches ).