Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT/WTS] GREAT EUW ACCOUNT (GOLD ELO + SKINS + 1400 RP)

Discussion on [WTT/WTS] GREAT EUW ACCOUNT (GOLD ELO + SKINS + 1400 RP) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT/WTS] GREAT EUW ACCOUNT (GOLD ELO + SKINS + 1400 RP)

It is a great account for skilled players since you can get it easy to 1900-2000.
Fresh and new, no problems with it , never banned.

It has:
~30 champions (14 champs at 6300 IP)
~1540 elo (few games played , still +30-40 elo per game);
~7 skins
Commando Jarvan;
Blight Crystal Varus;
Deadly Kennen;
Traditional Lee Sin;
Samurai Yi;

+ 3 free/reward ones on Trist/Ali/Kayle.
1400 RP 1135 IP

Runes(3 pages) :
Red: 9X ARPEN
9X ARMOR

Yellow : 9X ARMOR
5X FLAT AP
Blue :9X FLAT AP
9X FLAT MRES

Quits : 3X FLAT AD
3X FLAT AP
1X FLAT ARMOR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I accept PayPal and/or Other LoL account with more skins and/or Steam acc/gifts.

I am a trusted trader here , i have 4 succesful trades made on e*pvpers. with account worth alot more than this one (can link you posts or give you skypes/epvpers names of the persons i traded with , we keep in touch)

Feel free to offer here and dont offer something silly like 5-10 euros

HIGHEST e*pvpers offer : 30 euros but i'm open for trades and i'll accept the same offer for someone who can provide de cash faster , i go FIRST with good rep members !

Old 08/18/2012, 00:02   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WTT for diablo 3 and WOW battle net account?
Old 08/18/2012, 00:15   #3

Thanks for the offer but , sorry i dont like those games , i already own a battle.net acc with SC2 .

This is what i am looking for:
I accept PayPal and/or Other LoL account with more skins and/or Steam acc/gifts.

30 Euros Paypal is instabuy and i can accept like 10-20 euros and steam gifts of CS:GO and CS 1.6.

But mainly offer anything in the mentioned categories , i am interested in many things

If you sell that account or trade for something i am interested in , i'll happily settle to a trade.