Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL 2 LOL ACC /w riot graves,riot k-9 nasus,full metal rammus

Discussion on SELL 2 LOL ACC /w riot graves,riot k-9 nasus,full metal rammus within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL LOL ACC with riot graves,riot k-9 nasus,full metal rammus

I want to sell my eu west account so here is the info : It has free transfer to the East server if its something you need

-lvl 30 Eu West account with 3 rune pages for AD , AP , OFFTANK(ad & hp) ... i have 64 champions and about 200 IP left and 1900 RP LEFT
elo is kinda low around 900

Skins :

stinger akali
unchained alistar
infiltrator irelia
deep one kassadin
judgement kayle ( limited )
swamp master kennen ( legacy )
hextech sion ( legacy )
renegade talon
badger teemo ( legacy )
riot girl tristana
highland tryndamere ( legacy )
leprechaun veigar
big bad warwick
RIOT GRAVES
RIOT K-9 NASUS
FULL METAL RAMMUS

RUNES :

CHAMPIONS :

PLEASE POST A REPLY OR A PM BEFORE ADDING ME ON SKYPE:miljancar2 ...THANKS
Old 08/16/2012, 21:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

303 elitegold for the second acc
Old 08/18/2012, 00:02   #3

bump

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] 2 LoL WEST accounts lvl 30 ...more info in the post
08/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to trade or sell 2 of my eu west accounts so here is the info : Both of the accounts have free transfer to the East server if its something you need 1) lvl 30 Eu West account with 3 rune pages for AD , AP , OFFTANK(ad & hp) ... i have 64 champions and about 1200 IP left elo is about a thousand Skins : stinger akali unchained alistar atlantean fizz
Sell/Trade Eu West 30lvl ACC
01/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Lvl 30 Normal wins: 246 1st season elo(havent played much, started to play lol in july) 1327 5k IP Champs and skins: akali, alistar (unchained), amumu, annie, ezreal, fiddle (spectral), jax (angler), kassadin, kayle (judgement), kennen, le blanc, master yi (the chosen), miss fortune (waterloo), morgana, nasus, nunu, poppy, ryze, sion (lumberjack), sivir, singed, soraka, taric, tristana (riot), tryndamere (highland), veigar Runes: 2 pages
Sell/Trade EU West Acc
12/16/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, Lvl 30 Normal wins: 246 1st season elo(havent played much, started to play lol in july) 1327 Champs and skins: akali, alistar (unchained), amumu, annie, ezreal, fiddle (spectral), jax (angler), kassadin, kayle (judgement), kennen, le blanc, master yi (the chosen), miss fortune (waterloo), morgana, nasus, nunu, poppy, ryze, sion (lumberjack), sivir, singed, soraka, taric, tristana (riot), tryndamere (highland), veigar Runes: 2 pages 3x quint of potency
Sell/Trade Level 30 Account West
11/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys i wanna sell or preferabily trade my account of league of legends . The account contains : 4 Pages Runes 77 Champions ( most of them 6300 ) 900 Wins 1350+ elo 20PSC . If someone in interested pm or post here thanks.
Sell/Trade LoL lvl 30 Account EU-WEST with mutch champs
11/01/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-sold-