Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS 2x Human Ryze Skin Code

Discussion on WTS 2x Human Ryze Skin Code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/29/2012, 00:56   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Wanted to purpose both Pax tf and human ryze. Have asked him to use a MM. He said his got to go, as it is 00:55 for him and needs to go bed. Seems legit.. Will see tomorrow.
Old 04/29/2012, 01:05   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

send me ur skype name pls
Old 04/29/2012, 15:34   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siktirgitaq View Post
add me on skype zelkowa1
scammer,
i can send u an skype chat log
Old 04/29/2012, 21:00   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellpeh View Post
Tell me why are you lies ?
Haven't asked me for any MM or so, just wanted me to give you the codes as first, I denied it since with my previous buyers had the same way. If any of you guys wants I could upload the skype log, how this guy trying to scamm people so badly.

untrustable guy ; does not make sense. human ryze orginal skin price is normally +100€ on ebay but this guy want 35€ and doest not want to use middleman or going first.dont trust i think. good luck
[0:36:13] Dániel Nagy: you didn't asked for MM
[0:36:16] Dániel Nagy: i could go via MM
[0:36:18] Dániel Nagy: but u didn't asked
[0:36:19] Dániel Nagy: you said
[0:36:20] Dániel Nagy: u asked
[0:36:23] Dániel Nagy: and i denied it
[0:36:27] Kristofer Cloone/ Referrer guy: ok i ask now then
[0:36:27] Dániel Nagy: wasn't about 35eur
[0:36:29] Dániel Nagy: it was
[0:36:32] Dániel Nagy: about 60
[0:36:44] Kristofer Cloone/ Referrer guy: did you want go with middlenan
[0:36:45] Dániel Nagy: so you were typing loads of **** there
Even if you do use a middleman he will try to scam you with a fake middleman. You're a lot safer not trading with him at all.
Closed Thread