Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB PAX JAX SKIN

Discussion on WTB PAX JAX SKIN within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB PAX JAX SKIN

I WANT PAX JAX SKIN, i offer 20 euros psc in this moment, we will use mm services of

add me skype: jancorondo and we can trade

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP
BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP!

BUMP
Old 04/18/2012, 14:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this guy is a scammer so watch out
Old 04/18/2012, 14:28   #3

stop spam my post, i uses mm of this forums that can tell you if psc work, a user names skype: gk , scam me 20 euros and this is true,i never scam because i never trade,i uses mm when i trade for first time,or theseller must be more positive ratio.
Old 04/18/2012, 15:40   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no u dont use mm

u always do fake accounts like wingardium.tmc instead of wingardium.tm

same with kingace u do 1 bonus letter and make fake skype account

that guy is a scammer so watch out and never trade him if he bring again his fake mm tell him to pm u on forum with his mm acc ,he will never do it