Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Boosters - We get you out of elo hell

Discussion on LoL Boosters - We get you out of elo hell within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Boosters - We get you out of elo hell

Hello,
We of LoLBoosters provide an elo service in the european servers, boosting from Bronze V to Diamond I.
We accept payments only through paypal.
We have the best prices and support in the market.
Supported languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian.

For prices and more info here is our contact info:
email:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/20/2011, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I stumbled accross you guys just the other week and decided to give it a try. I started with the 1200-1500 package which you delivered within 24 hours after payment. Impressed by your performance I purchased the 1500-1700 package shortly there after. Only 2 days later it was all done. Prices are very reasonable too. This is indeed the easiest way out of elo hell!

Thanks again guys,

Rabble
Old 10/21/2011, 20:30   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

They just finished my account today after 2 days, boosting me from 1300 to 1500. These guys are AWESOME!!!! Highly recommended, and I would definitely be going back, but they are EU and 1500s is their cap due to latency issues in NA. If you are looking to get your elo up at a reasonable price, I would say these guys are your best bet. A+ Service!
Old 10/27/2011, 13:13   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

They finished my acc on EUW now and really fast, they are really good players and carried me from 1360 to 1550 without any single loose. Just awesome! Thank you

PS: Price is really cheap in comparison to others + they are really friendly
Old 11/07/2011, 11:54   #5

Lately we are very busy with other stuff and we don't have much time for boosting, so we are pausing our services for the time being. We will update the thread once we will be ready for boosting again.
Old 01/15/2012, 12:24   #6

hello everyone, we are back online, doing only EU accounts atm, read original post for contacting
Old 01/29/2012, 05:37   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thank you for another job well done!
Old 02/20/2012, 19:40   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just had a boost service completed by these guys. Much start by saying first of all that the quality of the service was excellent and the target of 1450 i set them was achieved.

Several things to note about the company for those of you considering requesting their services.

First all of all, the site was easy to access and information was easilly accessible. What isnt made clear straight away however was that the pricing is bracket based and that they offered me a flexible price based on the ELO i wanted to get to in relation to the ELO i was at. The prices themselves are more than reasonable given the price of some of other boosting services, particularly from those in the professional scene.

The contact point on skype was reliable in terms of online availability and was very friendly and articulate. He was more than willing to communicate and chat beyond just the norm of a business transaction which i found useful. Although this wasnt a major point for me, it was a nice touch which not all other services in the boosting industry dabble in.

I was informed what times to not log in and the booster himself was equally polite and helpful. Having spoke to him several times from a smurf account he was able to offer information and tips to retain my target after the boost was completed.

Although the boost was achieved in a fairly quick timeframe it is worth noting that the booster did struggle around 1400-1425, partly due to connection issues, although his stats were consistent in all games and it was evident the booster was well informed in counterpicks and item builds, so no complaint here. But it is worth noting for those who may be seeking higher boosts than 1500.

In terms of account security, they are very respectful of the account, only spending with permission and running any requests past yourself first. One key thing to note here is that unlike other cases, lolboosters will not do any kind of streaming with the account so thats its security is not compromised.

Overall, i have no complaints with the service and for the price they charge they are certainly a company i would recomend to other users wishing to save time. That being said, if you do buy their services, please take advantage of the knowledge they have. You may be suprised by how much you'll learn.
Old 02/20/2012, 19:45   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much from 1500 to 1800 / 1900?
Old 02/20/2012, 20:30   #10

please use our contacts in the original post, we don't use this post to discuss prices.
Old 02/20/2012, 20:57   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
seems legit
Old 02/20/2012, 21:34   #12

sorry but we are full of requests at the moment, and have a pretty long queue, we aren't taking any further requests. I will update this thread once all queued accounts are finished.
Old 03/15/2012, 20:09   #13

we are accepting new requests again, go go before the queue gets too long again!
Old 03/23/2012, 20:10   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I tried it out from 1300 to 1520.
The contact was fast and in only 2 days it was done. Super Service! thank you
Old 03/26/2012, 17:20   #15

updated the original post with new info