Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LoL EU West CLOSED BETA Account

Discussion on WTB LoL EU West CLOSED BETA Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LoL EU West CLOSED BETA Account

what the title says, preferably one of those ones abandoned with low lvl.

good pay, post offers here.
Old 08/12/2011, 05:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i can sell you accaunt that was made on the third day of closed beta , lvl 6.
Old 08/12/2011, 07:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much ? with the rammus closed beta skin ?
Old 08/12/2011, 09:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

NVM not eu
Old 08/12/2011, 14:23   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantomic View Post
i can sell you accaunt that was made on the third day of closed beta , lvl 6.
Scammer care.
Old 08/16/2011, 21:04   #6

bump, still interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT AoC Closed Beta Account for Warhammer US Beta Account
05/07/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings, as the topic states I am looking to trade my AoC closed beta account for a Warhammer US Beta account. It comes with a few lowbie characters, the highest of which is a level 17 Conqueror. I would prefer to trade for an account rather than a key and will provide proof by providing a screenshot of a character doing something like saying your name in chat or anything else that you prefer, I expect anyone interested to provide the same proof in return. I would also like to trade...
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]
WTB WAR Closed Beta account
04/14/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to purchase a closed warhammer account from someone. My AIM is wayne951 and my E-mail is [email protected]. I can talk on phone if needed, I do not mind long distance charges. Would be willing to use Paypal or money Graham with a security question. I will need E-mail associated with account as well of course. I have been ripped off once already so will require lots of proof that seller is genuine.
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March
03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi, this is closed beta account for rohan online the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008 this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged on it 2 - 3 times only i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail