Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Refferal Lvler [B] E*gold

Discussion on [S] Refferal Lvler [B] E*gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Refferal Lvler [B] E*gold

Hey leute suche jemanden der Ref. Lvlt für je 10 E*gold. Schreibt mich hier an.

Schritte:

1. Ihr lvlt bis 5 ( Ihr könnt auch ein Script oder Bot benutzten, es gibt auch ein hier in forum für umsonst )
2. ich gucke ob ihr es hoch gelvlt habt dann gibts die 10E*gold.
3. Wieder von vorne.

Lg

*push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Refferal!
12/19/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
na dedelete na ba ung mga Refferal friend nyu?
I need Help In my Refferal Accounts
11/23/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
Hi Guys! Need ko ng Help ninyo sa mga refferal accounts ko, kung pede gamitin ninyo ng 70mins/1hour and 10mins (Kung ayaw ninyo wag nalang) Username--------------------Password magrefferal2------------------magref magrefferal3------------------magref3 magrefferal4------------------magref4 magrefferal5------------------magref5
intensify lvler,pet/gaurd lvler,auto mana and heal
09/23/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 29 Replies
Well im very new at this bot and macro stuff this is my second macro. You will need macro express Get it here. double click the file and press the hotkey for the corosponding macro and the macro is activated. To stop go options>prefernces click playback on the side then set abort hotkey to pause then hit apply and ok that way when you want to stop the macro press pause (3 keys to the right of f12) Ctrl+G-pet/gaurd leveler Ctrl+h-healer Ctrl+i-Intensify healer Ctrl+m-auto mana pot