Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Black Alistar Code

Discussion on WTS Black Alistar Code within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Black Alistar Code

Hey there if any1 of you guys out there has this code.

sell mE!

I PM you if you leave comment below with or w/o price
Old 08/10/2011, 00:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you want to buy or sell the code?

WTS = Want To Sell = You have the code and you're selling it for cash.
Old 08/10/2011, 10:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think he would like to buy it, but his english is pretty poor.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912152108 45/leagueoflegends/images/archive/9/93/20100202203 917!Alistar_BlackSkin.jpg Hey i ve received my code for Black Alistar a So Rare and so Cool skin so if you play Alistar you can enjoy it So i am willing to sell this code for the hightest bid (Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) YouTube - ‪League of Legends - Alistar...
Malzahar Will Be Tweaked From RiotStatikk & Few inside about Alistar
05/06/2011 - League of Legends - 41 Replies
RiotStatikk - QA Analyst: Malzahar is indeed perceived as "not-so-great" in most tiers of play (due to difficulty of play and reliance on farm) but he is actually considered god tier in competitive play (ask any top tier player especially in EU). The reason he only sees "some" competitive play is because he is banned in 99% of those games. The only time I've seen Malzahar been able to be picked is when Reginald and Team Solo Mid manage to get him in the draft against other not-as-high tier...
[Guide]Alistar der Steinerne-Stier
04/08/2011 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 11 Replies
Alistar der Steinerne-Stier Fähigkeiten: 1. http://static.leaguecraft.com/images/icons/spells/ spell_94.jpg Passive ka gerade was da steht^^ 2. http://static.leaguecraft.com/images/icons/spells/ spell_90.jpg Alistar schlägt auf den Boden, verursacht an allen Gegnern in der Nähe Schaden und schleudert sie in die Luft.Bei der Landung werden die Gegner betäubt.
Alistar... wieso so scheiße?!
03/15/2011 - League of Legends - 34 Replies
Wieso hacken eigentlich alle auf dem rum?! wenn man den als off-tank ddler spielt geht der mega ab... könnt ihr mir gründe nenen wieso das kein guetr char ist..?! (klar als tank nicht 100% zu gebrauchen kein spott...)
Alistar Remake
01/10/2011 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Neues aus dem LoL Forum -> Alistar Thoughts - League of Legends Community Es wird ein Remake von Alistar gemacht, welches ihn super Bufft =) Die neue version wird ungefähr so Aussehen: Pulverize - reduced cooldown at upper ranks, reduced stun duration, increased AoE size Headbutt - deals more damage, reduced cooldown at upper ranks, can target minions