Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Few questions about LoL botting.

Discussion on Few questions about LoL botting. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
Few questions about LoL botting.

Hey botting veterans,
would be nice if someone could answer this newb questions.

So my plan is basically to farm refs on an empty Account and gift skins to my main account / friends with the earned RP.
First Question is this a safe thing to do in terms of ban risk?
Really dont wanna get myself / my friends banned.

Whats the best method to farm the RP?
Going for 10 refs and then chainging the Account. or Going for the 150+ refs?

Also how long does it take to level to level 10 spamming dominion games?

Thanks
Old 08/18/2014, 21:25   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,269
No it is not safe but the chance of getting banned is not this high

you get more rp from 150( 22k)refs than 15 x 10 ref's (14,6k) but I guess it is safer with 15 accounts
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2014, 15:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have bought AND done refs myself on 10-15 different accounts, all having 50+ lvl 10 refs. I would say the risk is non existent if you make sure to not do above 100 refs in under a week.

Back when I botted myself it took my accounts about 8-10 hrs to lvl from 1 to 10.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2014, 16:48   #4

elite*gold: 0
150 refs no ban for 2 years

its pretty safe to say riot doesnt ban you unless you are super retarded
Old 08/19/2014, 17:59   #5

elite*gold: 223
1. No matter how much refs you do. There is always a risk on getting banned. If you chose to bot refs yourself, be sure to do it safe. Use proxies and VPN to bot them etc. etc. Also don't bot the accounts right after creation. It's really suspisious to have 100 friends signup at the same time, and start playing at the same time. Try to create a few accounts, and bot them overtime. This will decrease the ban-rate by ALOT.

2. Best method to farm RP is having bots go to level 10 using dominion. There are some bots out there that are free (ghostlol & emubot) but also some paid bots that perform well. Using the right settings, and the right bots you can level 1 account to 10 within 8-12 hours. Taken that number, this means you can do 2 referrals per day, per account you bot.
Old 08/19/2014, 21:42   #6

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread