Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frage zu den Rewards

Discussion on Frage zu den Rewards within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 175
Frage zu den Rewards

Servus zusammen,

Folgende Frage : Vor ein paar Monaten hab ich mir ein Gold 1 3n3 Team gekauft (damals noch 5€) und wollte danach mit meinen Freunden mit diesem Team spielen. Beide aber hörten auf LoL zu spielen und so droppte das team auf Silver 1 . Wenn ich jetzt 2 Leute holen würde und 10 Wins machen würde , welchen Rahmen bekomme ich dann?

Danke schonmal !
MFG chruso
Old 09/11/2013, 16:17   #2

elite*gold: 114
Silber. also keine bzw Wenige Rewards.
Old 09/12/2013, 13:01   #3

elite*gold: 88
Wenn das durch die 10 Wins wieder auf Gold kommt, bekommst du Gold, wenn nicht dann Silber (sollte zumindest so sein)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 3 rewards are announced. Get your rewards now! (3v3 teams, soloq boost)
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Season 3 rewards are announced. If you don't want to miss them, get yourself a nice Gold 3v3 team for only 5 Euros each. You need to play more than 30% of games in the team. That won't be a problem since I give you the captain of the team and there aren't a lot of games played on the teams. I also do soloq boosting. It is cheapest around and I can do that extremely fast. Check out the topic for some feedback and prices...
Possible rewards
04/28/2013 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I was wondering, I have been searching for more information about this for a while now and I can't find anything so that's why I'm asking it here: I've been doing a lot of 'High Stakes' Team Escapes lately, and I've won a lot of stuff. But I'm searching for some kind of list about all the possible rewards from Gold Cards in Lucky Draw. I know we can get a lot of different things; license plates, rims, skill mods, performance parts, neon, window tints... But I'm still...
gate waves end rewards+event rewards
09/15/2012 - DarkOrbit - 35 Replies
i give a list of all rewards of gate's end events. olsow the waves of the gate's to safe peaple some work . i'm not chure i post it in the right section. feel free to drag it to the right one. i hope this helped some peaple. greets. *kaat* 1. alpha gate: NPC waves 40 Streuners
Lv Rewards .
09/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
well . i am thinking if some one tried a script or some thing . on 2moons or dekaron eu . when u rech lvl 5 for example it shows u a banner . that u have new tip or something . and some times it give u a Prize : well can some one tell me how to auto give some one a prize when he reach lvl 150 for example ? hope some one help me :)