Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool]LolCreator - Leauge of legends account creator - Up to 200/minute!

Discussion on [Tool]LolCreator - Leauge of legends account creator - Up to 200/minute! within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 223
[Tool]LolCreator - Account creator - Up to 500/minute!

LolCreator is one of the most lightweight league of legends account creators available. It uses .NET Framework 4 and WebRequests to get the most out of your performance. In performance tests it showed that you could reach over 200 registers per minute, with only 5% CPU and RAM usage (4GB RAM - 2nd gen i5 3.2ghz). This combined with the option to queue up your registerwork you will be able to just fill in a few fields and have your registers done within minutes!

Free version is up again! Check it out below!
SOON 25 REGISTERS FREE A DAY! (When my new threaddesign is done!)

Once you purchase one license, I will help you setup your botting software!

Features!
  • Have one or more taks run simultaneously
  • Working on EVERY region
  • Real username and passwords
  • Option to generate email and output to different file
  • Highly-advanced anti-captcha engine (Up to 80% accuracy)
  • Random password, or user defined
  • Automaticly updating when there is an update available
  • different output options
  • Specify account names
  • Bypasses Cloudfare DDos protection!
  • Specify date of birth or random date of birth NEW
  • Automatic proxy scraping from 'Hide My Ass'
  • SOON! Load referral ids from textfile and add those in queue. 'Bulk jobs' will be the name!
  • MORE:I'm open to options to add! Just add me on Skype and we'll talk about it!

Screenshots!

Requirements!

Purchasing the license!

Free download link :
(By somehow misusage of the application, your account/IP will be perma banned from the application.)

One license equals to:
  • lifetime updates
  • lifetime support
  • lifetime input for new updates
Costs once 10.00€

After paying for your license it will take <24 hours for me to send you your application-key (THIS CAN BE FASTER IF YOU ADD ME ON SKYPE, PM ME). Most of the time this will be your email you are paying from. You only have to enter the key once, for the application to work for you lifetime.

The key will be HWID bound as soon as you use it, and RESETTING is FREE.

If you want your key faster, you could try contacting me on Skype or epvp.

Sincerely,

OELABOELA - LolCreator Owner.

Vouch time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ㅋॐㅋ View Post
i was allowed to vouch this nice acc creator. rly rly nice work

this is the how fast the bot works:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyBoostYouRefs View Post
Wow this bot is amazing , he gave me a vouch copy , managed to create 125 accounts in less than 20 seconds ! amazing definetly going to buy it !
recommended.

I already posted here but I must say the feedback I wrote isnt enough !
This bot is FUCKING amazing ! Make my life x30 easier , so far the bot account creator I ever saw ! the guy is always online and helping , Also made some new features for me without extra charge ! Totally Recommended ! donate to this guy if u need lol account creator ! its the best you will ever find !

Love you man thank you for making my life easier !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedaky View Post
Amazing program, have to buy it.
I even helped with features it should have. And they implemented all my suggestions.
Well done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashiopaya View Post
"Created 25 accounts in 11 seconds" PLUS Mr Creator-Creator is one of the friendliest developer I have met so far... so, yeah. Highly recommend him!

This tool deserves *Premium* status
Quote:
Originally Posted by VVord View Post
Best account creator I've ever used, makes accounts so fast, within 5 mins I had 800 accs. Got my licence quick after adding him on skype, very nice guy to talk to!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIV0413 View Post
Before I talk about the program that Nick(OELABOELA) made and sold to me I’d like to talk about him first. His deal of buying his account creator comes with the offer of him helping you set up a bot to get started. I took advantage of that and I am glad I did. I had literally problem after problem trying to get my botting system setup and Nick was there with me every step of the way to get it resolved. I have probably bothered and bugged him more than anyone else, and he never complained or asked for another penny from me for that. All he did was give me an answer and even did it for me with teamviewer.

After finally getting my issues resolved thanks to Nick I have everything running smoothly and probably would have quit a long time ago if it wasn’t for him. He had to reset my key 3 times in 2 days which I am sure is the current record. Basically I was the biggest pain in the ass and he treated me like a valued customer and friend helping me get everything set up. That alone warrants my recommendation to do business with him.

Now for his account creator. It is fast, and lighting fast. I use to do these a few years ago and the program we had then to make accounts was fast, but no where near as fast as Nicks. I can make around 100 accounts in probably 1 minute. When I first messaged him I asked him about using a proxy, and he said I can code that in no problem. Literally before I bought it from him he had already added that feature into the program with a scraper to get a lot of proxies for everyone to use. Another key feature is that the account he creates are created with a random name and not ksfskldfj15. I don’t need to tell you why that is important.

TL;DR Nick offers amazing customer service with a far superior product than anything on the market currently and if you don’t buy his program from him you are a commy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fakkd View Post
I've been botting for for over a year now and this has got to be the best piece of software there is to get when it comes to account creation, was blown away by the trial and got it immidietly. A cheap cure to the headache I got when putting my botting on hold from not being able to create accounts every now and then.

10/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by evrocks View Post
OELABOELA A.K.A. Nick, has a flawless bot. Very simple and easy to use.

The Original Post contains all the information you need to run the bot, made it very easy. As the organization skills are REAL. Other programs, information is scattered and cluttered, all I needed to do was read one post and the lolaccount creator worked as promised.

This is probably the best lolaccount creator in the current market, lots of features. My favorite is the VPN option for added security and anonymity.

On the side note, Nick was very helpful with setting up my bot.

Overall, throughout the whole process Nick was friendly, patient very generous.
Brightened my day so much. Much brighten. ;D

Nick good luck with sales, your lolaccount creator is the BOMB!

@OELABOELA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeredina View Post
This thing works, 200 accounts with referral link, random usernames and passwords, instantly almost. 1 minute 200 accounts. Highly recommended, literally talked on skype for 5 minutes with me to help me out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikee View Post
best account creator! now i dont have to spend forever waiting for my accs to level!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamp View Post
Amazing, worth every penny... you will not regret buying this I promise you that.. the seller is amazingly friendly and really takes his time with every customer..
Best money can buy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qjouk View Post
156 per Minute WITH Proxies - crazy stuff! And super nice guy, buy people, even if you only need to make one acc!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRef View Post

Dam son
Quote:
Originally Posted by league-factory View Post
Best account creator for sure. Very friendly and good support. When you need something special he will do it for a small extra budget. You should raise the price

Thanks
20 Users
Old 07/01/2014, 20:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Looks cool !
Old 07/01/2014, 22:00   #3

elite*gold: 100
Looks really nice , good luck !
Old 07/02/2014, 09:12   #4

Let me know if you have any suggestions! I will add them into the app
Old 07/02/2014, 15:27   #5

ahhh i want to try it but i dont have money..... ugh life sucks to be poor
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2014, 10:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikoNeliko View Post
ahhh i want to try it but i dont have money..... ugh life sucks to be poor
Too bad bro. If you would be faster you couldve gotten yourself a vouch copy haha.
Old 07/03/2014, 14:18   #7

"Created 25 accounts in 11 seconds" PLUS Mr Creator-Creator is one of the friendliest developer I have met so far... so, yeah. Highly recommend him!

Old 07/04/2014, 10:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashiopaya View Post

That's good to hear man! I hope you like the application!
Old 07/05/2014, 13:33   #9

The free download is out. Feel free to test it out and let me know if you run into any bugs!
Old 07/05/2014, 14:25   #10

Very fast, great tool, thanks!
Old 07/05/2014, 16:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexifyer View Post
Very fast, great tool, thanks!
Thanks!
Old 07/05/2014, 23:56   #12

So how is this supposed to help me? Those accs are referals? Even like that how can i make use of it,maybe i'll buy a license and i want to know can someone please explain ?
Old 07/06/2014, 00:32   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditripsa View Post
So how is this supposed to help me? Those accs are referals? Even like that how can i make use of it,maybe i'll buy a license and i want to know can someone please explain ?
Those accounts are referred to the ID you fill in. You will need to level them up to 10 though, I suggest using ghostlol or emubot for that.

EDIT:

I like how already 12 people are at the registerlimit but haven't thanked this thread. Shows again how thankfull people are on this forum....
Old 07/06/2014, 11:16   #14

Looks really nice, will get it later!
Old 07/06/2014, 12:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Those accounts are referred to the ID you fill in. You will need to level them up to 10 though, I suggest using ghostlol or emubot for that.

EDIT:

I like how already 12 people are at the registerlimit but haven't thanked this thread. Shows again how thankfull people are on this forum....
Yeah sorry my bad I forgot >.< ,thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
account creator, league of legends creator, lol account creator, lol creator, lolcreator