Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends > League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IMPORTANT] Regarding DROPHACKS and CRACKED BoL scripts

Discussion on [IMPORTANT] Regarding DROPHACKS and CRACKED BoL scripts within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/02/2014, 04:11   #46

elite*gold: 0
wtf isn't this a site for hacks?
Old 09/02/2014, 09:56   #47

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by davisr64yt View Post
wtf isn't this a site for hacks?
Read the OP.
Old 09/04/2014, 14:39   #48

thats good to see..
Old 09/06/2014, 16:34   #49

You say that drophack is game breaking for League? OK. You better remove all aimbots for CS:GO, its more gamebreaking.
Old 09/06/2014, 17:33   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennytheman View Post
You say that drophack is game breaking for League? OK. You better remove all aimbots for CS:GO, its more gamebreaking.
So do aimbots cause a game to halt or drop?
Old 09/08/2014, 21:59   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacyon View Post
So do aimbots cause a game to halt or drop?
What's your point? It's just as gamebreaking as dropping a game, you get lose on your record. Loldrop will disconnect everyone and no one loses, that's better.
Old 09/08/2014, 22:02   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennytheman View Post
What's your point? It's just as gamebreaking as dropping a game, you get lose on your record. Loldrop will disconnect everyone and no one loses, that's better.
An aimbot doesn't end a game or causes it to stop working like it is supposed to.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2014, 23:38   #53

is bol itself illegal by law ?
Old 09/14/2014, 04:26   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoushiping1 View Post
is bol itself illegal by law ?
No.
Old 01/19/2015, 17:46   #55

cracked?
Old 02/19/2015, 02:10   #56

??????????
Old 02/21/2015, 14:08   #57

tnx perfect
Old 03/07/2015, 07:11   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piotreks34 View Post
@up true.

I think they are partners or smth like that - it's just funny, that you dont allow to post bol cracked scripts, but allow to post other illegal things.

drophack is a game destroyer, and should be hide in undergrounds(that means that you dont allow to post anything about this) ... so how about exploits, like BotRK hack ? wasn't he game destroyer ? So why you allowed to post about him ?
guy, dont discuss with authorities, they dont like having their nasty secrets revealed, youd most likely end up banned
Old 03/14/2015, 17:27   #59

the team my brother have been in, has been using a few hacks since S3, they are dedicated to play hack to help people get to master and challenger in all servers. umm his partners and he made a few exploits and hacks he wish to share some of the lesser ones with other people. but I am not sure if the hacks are allowed to be post in this forum. So I wish to ask about it first. I don't wanna violate the rules here. It's not drop hack I know drop hack isnt allowed to be posted. let me describe them a bit.
1, One of them is infinite consumables, such as potions, exlirs etc. using those buff without even buying it. Usually the jungler in their team use it because he is in the fog of war(jungle area) most of the time, almost no enemies have noticed or blamed them over the years.
2, Another one they use is Zoom hack, umm but I see many people post different zoom hack around here so i think zoom hack is allowed to be posted.
3, One more is about the position prediction of the enemies in the fog of war.(no wards are needed) It's not removing the fog of war, but predicting where the enemies are by analyzing the packages received from the game room. The predicted enemies would be grey in colour , and the predicted images disappear if those enemies appear in the shared vision. However, there seems to be a bug that can not be fixed, you must not "ping"(engage/retreat ping etc) on the predicted enemies images, this action sometime leads to game crash. Also, if you do that, other teammates would know you are hacking because you can put a ping on a character inside the fog or war. It's not a hundred percent accurate, there is around 80 to 220 units error/displacement from their actual positions.
4, chat hack. I'm not sure if this can be useful to other people but anyways. what it does is , allowing you to type and display any text/language in the chat window. you can type korean or japanese etc in na or eu version of game when you are ingame. other players can see it too. instead of displaying "?????????" when you type foreign languages.

that's about it for what he wants to share. are they allowed to be posted? thanks please let me know. there are some more they have been using but those are too powerful and I guess he doesn't want to publish them because those would catch riot's serious attention.
Old 03/20/2015, 12:13   #60

I think we should add fake L# invitation spam to the list.
Closed Thread