Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] EmuB0T AR

Discussion on [Release] EmuB0T AR within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 03/05/2014, 23:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlapeiro View Post
anyone knows how to make something similar to this? i just need this file to open one more file so it would reset the accounts and never skip them
Dont worry I thought of a fix for this issue. Ill release it when I get home.

Besides the account resets, anyone have anymore requests so I can think of how to do it before I get home? I'm only a noob so dont go hard on me please lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2014, 00:11   #17

I have a idea: your program detect if bots is "in game", right? Sometimes the game ends and bots stuck on "continue". You can do something to restart bots after reach a minimum time?
Thx one more time
Old 03/06/2014, 00:19   #18

mine stayed still for 234 minutes and didnt restart anything?
Old 03/06/2014, 01:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisnagy View Post
I have a idea: your program detect if bots is "in game", right? Sometimes the game ends and bots stuck on "continue". You can do something to restart bots after reach a minimum time?
Thx one more time
My program doesn't detect if bots are actually in game, but rather just detects if League of Legends.exe is running. But I can make it close LoL and restart the bots once LoL has been running for a user-defined amount of time. I am just like you saying thanks and sorry all the time, but you don't have to lol. Just pressing the thanks button once shows me you are thankful enough for me (:

Quote:
mine stayed still for 234 minutes and didnt restart anything?
That's odd. LoL wasn't running right? Did it possibly restart all the accounts and their status is |1 ? Did you make sure that the textbox had a time in there like 10mins? If none are true, I guess I have to review the code. I'm not even good at these things. I just learned how to code basic things in my spare time and just make assisting programs lol.

UPDATED! v1.1 is out
-Changed the default time from 10 minutes to 15 minutes.
-Added another section on the bottom for restarting LoL
-The program will now auto reset accounts from |1 to |0

**Currently, it is still sorta bugged. To make sure you get a better experience with the account resettings to give each VM their own account lists otherwise two or more VMs might log onto the same accounts.**
Old 03/06/2014, 04:11   #20

if game not running for 10 minutes close bot and open again....could it close bot, paste a file accounts on the folder (the file would be a accounts with all |0) then start bot, so when bot starts will check all acounts, could it work?!
Old 03/06/2014, 04:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by infoteamclick View Post
if game not running for 10 minutes close bot and open again....could it close bot, paste a file accounts on the folder (the file would be a accounts with all |0) then start bot, so when bot starts will check all acounts, could it work?!
Download v1.1 I've updated just right before you posted. I've listed the changes made in the post above you.
Old 03/06/2014, 15:45   #22

do i have to run it as admin? my LoL game went for 121 minutes and it didnt auto restart XD
Old 03/06/2014, 18:17   #23

Quote:
do i have to run it as admin? my LoL game went for 121 minutes and it didnt auto restart XD
Things to check:
[] Was LoL running
[] Were all accounts |1
[] Did you download the new version (v1.1)

It could be possible that I missed something in the code, but when I get home Ill check it out. I might post the source code too for anyone who codes vb.net to see if I can get help because obviously I suck.
Old 03/06/2014, 20:48   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by christerper1 View Post
Things to check:
[] Was LoL running
[] Were all accounts |1
[] Did you download the new version (v1.1)

It could be possible that I missed something in the code, but when I get home Ill check it out. I might post the source code too for anyone who codes vb.net to see if I can get help because obviously I suck.
it was running
they werent
and yes

now working fine since i opened it as admin
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2014, 22:19   #25

Ohh hmm didnt know you need to run as admin. Usually dont need to for my programs. Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2014, 23:46   #26

cool
Old 03/09/2014, 00:09   #27

I hope it works , my bots are getting bugged a lot , I'll come back tomorrow with a post

EDIT : the tool is good , but the problem is not from the bot , the problem is that Riot are introducing updates everyday , that kind of updates that are instant and you barely see them when you open the launcher , thats why the host bot is hosting rooms with ID:0 .
All in all this tool it does what it says , but it's useless since that is not a glitch from the bot , so restarting it doesn't help at all .

If you could make a tool , basically a script to close the bots when they are idle , and open the LoL launcher to update itself , and then open the bots . (it's just a suggestion )
Old 03/10/2014, 02:24   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaD3ViL View Post
I hope it works , my bots are getting bugged a lot , I'll come back tomorrow with a post

EDIT : the tool is good , but the problem is not from the bot , the problem is that Riot are introducing updates everyday , that kind of updates that are instant and you barely see them when you open the launcher , thats why the host bot is hosting rooms with ID:0 .
All in all this tool it does what it says , but it's useless since that is not a glitch from the bot , so restarting it doesn't help at all .

If you could make a tool , basically a script to close the bots when they are idle , and open the LoL launcher to update itself , and then open the bots . (it's just a suggestion )
Maybe it's possible I don't know, but the reason why the room ID:0 is not because Riot updates. It's because you most likely didn't change the room name so there is probably someone else in the same server with the same room name causing an ID of 0.
Old 03/11/2014, 06:23   #29

2nd option didnt work:

Run as admin. Idle killing worked.
Old 03/11/2014, 06:34   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexxxxx View Post
2nd option didnt work:

Run as admin. Idle killing worked.
So it works now for you? If so great! If not, I don't know why lol.

I noticed that the 2nd option does not stop counting when the bot isn't in game. I will fix on my free time.