Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] UniveXNet Referral Bot

Discussion on [Bot] UniveXNet Referral Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 02/04/2014, 12:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
I get the error "Launcher is not running yet."
Even though it is running.
Old 02/04/2014, 16:20   #17

elite*gold: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Booster View Post
I get the error "Launcher is not running yet."
Even though it is running.
I already know about this issue, working on fix.

Report bugs on UNet Forum, I don't read it here too often.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2014, 05:36   #18

this bot is working and its pretty solid i like it
Old 02/06/2014, 17:53   #19

Using it right now LOVE IT
Old 02/08/2014, 00:08   #20

Can you run multiple bots?
Old 02/08/2014, 00:55   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninthprince View Post
Can you run multiple bots?
Yes, its not anyhow limited from UNet, you just need to use VMWare.
Old 02/08/2014, 01:10   #22

it's running only with vmware ?
Old 02/08/2014, 04:46   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraki1308 View Post
it's running only with vmware ?
It can run also on your main, but well, VMWare is a good thing if you want to use your PC while botting is active, or when your main "machine" can't get higher resolution than 1280x800.
Old 02/08/2014, 10:22   #24

why i have failed to upload sorry?
Old 02/09/2014, 13:01   #25

Greatest free bot of the moment i think. Update almost everyday and a lot of help
Old 02/10/2014, 04:09   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggacze View Post
Yes, its not anyhow limited from UNet, you just need to use VMWare.
I'm a complete newb when it comes to this type of things. Could you explain what VMWare?

For me bot works fine but it take forever for the lobby to get going. If you could run more bots and have them join your game I could see this being a speedy process
Old 02/11/2014, 09:27   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninthprince View Post
I'm a complete newb when it comes to this type of things. Could you explain what VMWare?

For me bot works fine but it take forever for the lobby to get going. If you could run more bots and have them join your game I could see this being a speedy process
VMWare is a virtual windows running under your windows, you can assign it as many ram as you want, cores, etc.

After you got this done, you select what OS you want to install there (win7, xp, ...), after installing, its like a new computer in your computer (sounds funny), and then you can run anything in the virtual windows and hide it to taskbar.

So basically the bot can run in the virtual windows and you can do whatever you want on your main.

You can also make clones of your virtual machines without needing to install all stuff 5 times, you install it once and then copy ot 4 times.
Old 02/11/2014, 10:20   #28

so this bot 'connects' or communicates with others using it and makes games that way? If so, how well does that work? Are enough people using it to make it worth while?
Old 02/11/2014, 10:25   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisora View Post
so this bot 'connects' or communicates with others using it and makes games that way? If so, how well does that work? Are enough people using it to make it worth while?
Yes & works pretty well at the moment. There are 3 servers at the moment, but the only well populated is EUW at the moment.

I think that does not matter as your referrals can be made on any server, even if its not the same server as your main account's server.

Its definitely worth trying, its beta so you can wait a while, but its worth the time.

As stationed before, if you use VMWare, you won't even notify the longer queues.
Old 02/11/2014, 11:11   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggacze View Post
Yes & works pretty well at the moment. There are 3 servers at the moment, but the only well populated is EUW at the moment.

I think that does not matter as your referrals can be made on any server, even if its not the same server as your main account's server.

Its definitely worth trying, its beta so you can wait a while, but its worth the time.

As stationed before, if you use VMWare, you won't even notify the longer queues.
Really? Never knew that. If I wanted to do that with an account on NA, would I just use my NA accounts ref ID on the EUW signup page? Like..

. com/en/signup/index*******REFID

Where REFID is the ref for the NA account?