Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling bot 2VM MIN [OPENSOURCE]

Discussion on Leveling bot 2VM MIN [OPENSOURCE] within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Old 01/02/2014, 09:10   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunAngel1 View Post
@Repirated you're taking money for a showdown bot now? the showdown mode will stop on January 6... you're taking 1.25$ a day then?
ya better buy it now before it increases each day
Old 01/02/2014, 09:14   #47

elite*gold: 340
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikee View Post
ya better buy it now before it increases each day
xD i said this as in - it is over priced, wayyyy over priced..
Old 01/02/2014, 11:09   #48

wait what
Old 01/02/2014, 15:25   #49

work in lol BR?
Old 01/02/2014, 16:51   #50

Quote:
xD i said this as in - it is over priced, wayyyy over priced..
First of all i didn't want to make it private but i understand that ppl want me to make it so i made it. Secondly its not overpriced at all, you can easily make level 30 acc in 3days with just rp -> boost that you get when u turn level 3.

People pay from 10to30$ for level 30account even more maybe. And you can level up multiple accounts at time. Idk how you call it over priced...
Old 01/02/2014, 21:38   #51

I really doubt you can level accounts to 30 in 3 days.
Old 01/02/2014, 21:44   #52

elite*gold: 340
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repirated View Post
First of all i didn't want to make it private but i understand that ppl want me to make it so i made it. Secondly its not overpriced at all, you can easily make level 30 acc in 3days with just rp -> boost that you get when u turn level 3.

People pay from 10to30$ for level 30account even more maybe. And you can level up multiple accounts at time. Idk how you call it over priced...
Quote:
Originally Posted by niiks View Post
I really doubt you can level accounts to 30 in 3 days.
you can with no dcs/lag/problems with exp boost in like 4 days or so
it is overpriced apparently the event will be over in less then 24 hours
my opinion is - Over priced, a simple autoit bot shouldn't be kept private since it is not patchable it is like trying to patch the search option
Old 01/03/2014, 10:07   #53

this bot is dead anyway...
no more showdown...
Old 01/03/2014, 13:10   #54

Quote:
my opinion is - Over priced, a simple autoit bot shouldn't be kept private since it is not patchable it is like trying to patch the search option
indeed it's not private complitely however limiting it is great. Also its WAS not overpriced since its 5$ for non-crashing bot with source(if you had some system based crashed u could fix those also)

And yes its patched now so bye this thread :/
Old 01/06/2014, 11:23   #55

Can you do this for magma chamber if it comes?