Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Account Creator

Discussion on [Tool] Account Creator within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2013, 14:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
@D3luxe , Why u remove the Maximize IE Window which was in 0.5 beta ?
With Maximize was more easy because i do not see full captcha when it start in small window :S
Old 02/25/2013, 15:41   #32

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyprobg View Post
@D3luxe , Why u remove the Maximize IE Window which was in 0.5 beta ?
With Maximize was more easy because i do not see full captcha when it start in small window :S
The captcha box should get focused...
Anyhow I thought I created that window large enough.

What OS / resolution do you use? Can you send me a screen showing your problem? Also, did you download the .zip or .rar archive?
Old 02/25/2013, 15:59   #33

I got sometimes Signup failed... but why?
Then it stops.

Btw. now this tool is excellent!
Old 02/25/2013, 16:40   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsolt1225 View Post
I got sometimes Signup failed... but why?
Then it stops.
I have absolutely no idea... I guess something is wrong with id/dates/mail.
I noticed this page showing up twice of about 300 accs I created for testing.
I'm going to fix this in the next version, unfortunately for now you have to close the tool by task manager or right clicking on the icon in the statusbar and restart it.
Old 02/25/2013, 17:07   #35

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
I have absolutely no idea... I guess something is wrong with id/dates/mail.
I noticed this page showing up twice of about 300 accs I created for testing.
I'm going to fix this in the next version, unfortunately for now you have to close the tool by task manager or right clicking on the icon in the statusbar and restart it.
that is pretty common to happen. If you create many accounts in a short period really fast you got chance that page breaks with signup failed.

To resolve you need to close page and start again, what is not so hard to do it.

If you dont want such thing to happen so often, go in a steady "pace", watch some movie while doing or something. Or divide in parts like 50 accs now then 50 accs later.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2013, 21:55   #36

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Du kannst mein Tool benutzen, um Accounts für den oder den zu erstellen und von diesen Bots auf lvl 5/10 ziehen zu lassen. Dann bekommst du Belohnungen in Form von EP/RP.

That's nice! But I guess you can't/won't realise it in Autoit?

btw: Had to reupload the 1.0 archive, because it created the IE window too large for some screen resolutions.
Aber Riot prüft das doch, deshalb dauert es ja bis zu 72Std bis man was bekommt.
Für mein 1. geworbenen Freund musste ich sogar den Support anschreiben.
Ich denke da ich schon über 50€ investiert habe sollte man es net riskieren^^
Old 02/26/2013, 16:41   #37

My error
Old 02/26/2013, 17:06   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrackenDarck View Post
Aber Riot prüft das doch, deshalb dauert es ja bis zu 72Std bis man was bekommt.
Für mein 1. geworbenen Freund musste ich sogar den Support anschreiben.
Ich denke da ich schon über 50€ investiert habe sollte man es net riskieren^^
Die EP für lvl 5 Freunde kannst du dir per Knopfdruck 'auszahlen' lassen, die RP für die lvl 10er werden, wenn überhaupt, erst ab 100 accs überprüft.
Allerdings wirst du höchstwahrscheinlich bei der nächsten banwave gebannt, falls du 50+ lvl 10er hast

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaca98xd View Post
My error
When did this error show up? Did the bot navigate to a page / open IE already? The line in this error is in the save function...

Did you use the whole referral link? You only need the part of the link behind 'ref='.
Old 02/27/2013, 02:43   #39

elite*gold: 52
Hmm ist mir zu riskant, und Geld werde ich nicht mehr ausgeben bis eine Sicherheitslücke geschlossen ist.
Aktuell kann ein Hacker Passwort + E-Mail einfach ändern ohne das man es bestätigen muss, bisher steckt in meinem Account zu viel Geld als das ich dies riskieren will.
Old 02/27/2013, 06:12   #40

Quote:
Die EP für lvl 5 Freunde kannst du dir per Knopfdruck 'auszahlen' lassen, die RP für die lvl 10er werden, wenn überhaupt, erst ab 100 accs überprüft.
Allerdings wirst du höchstwahrscheinlich bei der nächsten banwave gebannt, falls du 50+ lvl 10er hast

When did this error show up? Did the bot navigate to a page / open IE already? The line in this error is in the save function...

Did you use the whole referral link? You only need the part of the link behind 'ref='.
When IE run i see this error :/ i have ok refferal id.
Old 02/27/2013, 08:19   #41

can u add support to Brazil realm?
Old 02/27/2013, 08:23   #42

elite*gold: LOCKED
thx guy
Old 02/27/2013, 18:52   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaca98xd View Post
When IE run i see this error :/ i have ok refferal id.
hm. Try to close all IE windows before you start the bot... Which windows version do you have?
Unfortunately, I didn't include any kind of error log, so I can't really help you, sorry! I can only guess what happened because I can't get this error myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by escequi View Post
can u add support to Brazil realm?
Yeah, gonna add Turkey and Brasil in Version 1.1. Also, a error log will be implemented.
Old 02/27/2013, 19:24   #44

elite*gold: 100
hey bro got a problem. When i was at Windows 7 it worked good but now i updated to windows8 and it dont work anymore. I setup good etc. then when i click Create accounts, It loads IE then it gives a error after filling everything in.

And could u please make this for Google Chrome? Maybe it will be better
Old 02/27/2013, 19:32   #45

Sometimes i got a problem. For example i want to create 3 accounts named for example: carry, jungler, apmid
so what happens is that sometimes he creates accounts carry1,carry2,apmid1 or carry1,carry2,carry3.. Is that intended that it does the same account twice if he is supposed to only do it once when creating 3 accounts?
Closed Thread

Tags
account, creator, free, lol, working