Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Last Chaos Reward

Discussion on Last Chaos Reward within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Last Chaos Reward

Okay first one to make me a server for lc and send me the link to download load it and it works you will be one of the gm's/co-owner email
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 22:47   #2

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpeanut View Post
Okay first one to make me a server for lc and send me the link to download load it and it works you will be one of the gm's/co-owner email
Tutorial to make a lc server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/14/2010, 22:49   #3

he wants some1 make him a server i dont think he can on his own^^
Old 03/15/2010, 00:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by taliaa View Post
he wants some1 make him a server i dont think he can on his own^^
Well i can make one but i dont want to i dont have that time to do as i said i asked if someone wanted to make me one and post it and i make you co-owner ^^
Old 03/15/2010, 17:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpeanut View Post
Well i can make one but i dont want to i dont have that time to do as i said i asked if someone wanted to make me one and post it and i make you co-owner ^^
And why on earth would someone want to make a server for YOU? r0fl
Old 03/15/2010, 22:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihana View Post
And why on earth would someone want to make a server for YOU? r0fl
Because i dont want to it would be easier for someone eles to do it for me...i can make it but it will take 1day i dont want to work i already work on my outher game.
Old 03/20/2010, 01:37   #7

Anyone?

Mmm anyone??
Old 03/20/2010, 17:02   #8

you got a server host otherwise this is a pointless question... honestly i dont kow **** about setting lc servers yet but ive played many a mmos and mmo emus and servers and i see no point for somone to build and host a server for you to run :| ... somone might do it but i shure as wouldint build and hosta server for somone else to run
Old 03/28/2010, 17:14   #9

its your choice

up to you