Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Willing to share Tarian dung

Discussion on Willing to share Tarian dung within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Willing to share Tarian dung

Anyone willing to share the Tarain Dungeon maps and zonedata?

It will be out there soon enough be the first .....or PM the download info please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tarian Affinity System
07/31/2012 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
HI ^^ Im trying to get th Lakin affinity handler open. But its very hard. Can someone give me a trick?? Ty
[Release]Tarian
03/17/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey guys, today i wanna Release my Tarian Map. Its not Already all Fixx and there little Problems but it work, the only thing is that you need to Replace Merac, because it only work with this map, not with Other at the moment. As First you Download the Client things: Map/Textures Then you Download this Sat/Sht and put it into the GameServer Data Order: Sat/Sht Files Now go in t_zonedata and change in Zone 7 the sat/sht files : data/Tarian.sat data/Tarian.sht
Suche Tarian Files
02/08/2012 - Last Chaos - 13 Replies
Ich arbeite gerade an einem neuen psever und sich dringen die tarian files. Weiß einer woher ich die bekomme oder ob ich die bisher überhaupt schon irgendwo her bekomme LG
Tarian club
12/26/2011 - Last Chaos - 7 Replies
Servus! Ich hab gehört, dass man in diesem neuen club in tarian schon einkaufen kann bevor man die nötigen pkt zusammen hat! Es soll angeblich durch einen trick funktionieren. Kann mir das jemand erklären? Wenn der/die es net offen schreiben willn pls PN!