Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone else get banned?

Discussion on Anyone else get banned? within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone else get banned?

Hey guys,
I quit LC for over a year and came back to play just recently. I set my hack to automatically turn off when someone came on my screen and probably used it for a few hours.
This was probably 2 days ago and now i find i have been banned. It doesn't bother me too much cause well i wasn't even sure if i was going to continue playing.
Is there something I've missed since last playing? anyone else had this issue? or just me haha?
Old 05/31/2012, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Are you playing on LC USA Aeria?

Cause they got a new anti-hack system that automatically bans you. I heard it's working very accurate and fast, so there's nearly no chance for hackers

Best regards,
Tarissuis
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2012, 10:29   #3

Haha well that would explain it. Thanks for the reply!
Old 05/31/2012, 16:25   #4

elite*gold: 265
Received Thanks: 2,147
Besides that, that function that automatically disables your hack does not trigger on invisible game masters. This is because the server does not send any packets to the clients about invisible gamemasters so the program can never know he is there.
Old 05/31/2012, 19:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizatek View Post
Besides that, that function that automatically disables your hack does not trigger on invisible game masters. This is because the server does not send any packets to the clients about invisible gamemasters so the program can never know he is there.
They must of done some major updates for that to happen. Because even invisible GM's are seen client side via radar memory. At least they are in EP1 files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 20:07   #6

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,208
Im using Hacks and Bot since 3 hours, no ban!
Thanks
1 User