Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAKE GOOD PRIVATE SOMEONE

Discussion on MAKE GOOD PRIVATE SOMEONE within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAKE GOOD PRIVATE SOMEONE

Can someone make a good private with ep2-ep3 files. make one where u just don't lvl and pvp make it will lots of bosses and make it free for the noobies COME ON SOMEONE OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 04/15/2014, 21:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonghitter View Post
Can someone make a good private with ep2-ep3 files. make one where u just don't lvl and pvp make it will lots of bosses and make it free for the noobies COME ON SOMEONE OUT THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Oo look here maybe you find something:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/16/2014, 15:55   #3

elite*gold: 2470
Received Thanks: 5,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
Oo look here maybe you find something:

^This. Since we can't force anyone to do anything I'll close this topic.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can anyone please make a new thread about how to make/guide flyff private server!
11/28/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
CAN ANYONE POST A NEW THREAD . HOW TO MAKE/GUIDE FLYFF PRIVATE SERVER. OF GIVE ME A LINK FOR A , A WORKING LINK. THAT CAN GUIDE ME HOW TO MAKE A PRIVATE SERVER. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Make a good Co private server?
08/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ok i like one source of my server but i cant figure out how to "compile" with another server source to get it to work with patch 5011 can anybody help me make these work guides at bottom THESE R NOT MY GUIDES AND IF THEIR NOT SUPPOSED TO B HERE FEEL GLAD TO EDIT and pm me if further information is needed just tryin to see maybe if theres a good server that could b worked our to our advantage, cuz im kinda new to this coding stuff ive made a few testing servers and messing around with all the...
How To Make A Good Reg Page On Conquer private server?
01/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey All I Got A Question If U Can Answear On It. Iam Searching Off An Good Reg Page But I Dont Know How To Make One So I Wondering If U Got One. So I Can Like Just Change Ip Or Something Would Be Nice Thanks. Answear So Fast U Can.