Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos > Last Chaos Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid Account ID or Password

Discussion on Invalid Account ID or Password within the Last Chaos Private Server forum part of the Last Chaos category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid Account ID or Password

Ich habe den Emulator von Hate Me oder Wizatek.. Keine Ahnung!
Habe den neusten LC USA Client!
Habe den Client mit dem Launcher von HateMe gepatcht und ist auf der aktuellsten Version!

Ich habe die IP im Client angepasst!
Habe die IP bei den GameServer und LoginServer angepasst usw. Hamachi und xampp ist an!

Doch dieser Fehler hindert mich in meinem Server einzuloggen!
Ich hatte zuerst das Problem mit Verbindung zum Login Server fehlgeschlagen gefixxt doch jetzt kommt ein neues Problem..

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir Helfen Danke!
Old 08/29/2012, 23:51   #2

elite*gold: 144
man leute..

es giebt ein Sammelthread dafür ..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Failed to login :Invalid Account ID or Password. Error Type 1.
02/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
as the title says i am getting this error when i try to login to my server. this is my first time using a bins database but i decided to try something new so im not too sure about how to fix some things as i am used to C#. yes i have have looked through the forums to find an answer but i havent gotten any luck with finding an answer. :confused: i have multiple accounts made and yes i made sure they are in the correct table. but if anyone could point me in the right direction that would...
Invalid Password/Banned/Character Name Already Exists/Registered Messages?
05/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Anybody know how I can send these messages? I kind of fail with the whole packets thing but if someone explained it would be grand. 5017 <-
ACCOUNT INVALID
07/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
I MADE MY ACCOUNT IN ISRO, I DOWNLOAD THE SUNSRO CLIENT AND WHEN I LOGIN WITH MY ACCOUNT, HE TOLD ME "ACCOUNT INVALID" :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad: HELP ME NOW
invalid walk and invalid jump
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I think I found something important for speedhack makers I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure) I think of this because : 1- this is the only possible check they can add they can't add...