Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kal Update screwed elite pvp

Discussion on Kal Update screwed elite pvp within the Kal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kal Update screwed elite pvp

Expel wrongdoers! Honorary KalOnline Protector!!
2011-01-06 11:54:51 156

Dear KalOnline users

We would like to introduce a new system for "Honorary KalOnline Protector" informing against in-game wrongdoers.

Honorary KalOnline Protectors are just normal players with no special authority, but they will play an important role voluntarily to find out and report improper players like BOTs and undergroundsky hackers.

This system provides the protectors with some honor points as prize and helps all players themselves to make more enjoyable KalOnline.

Any player can become Honorary KalOnline Protector without restriction just by informing against wrongdoers who are found out while you hunt or wander around.

Ultimately as we present this system in order to kick all improper players out of KalOnliine and realize a joyous game purified, we hope all KalOnline users will feel free to participate in this system.

Details are as in the following.

=======
Details
=======

1. 200 Honor Points(2,000 Reward Points) are given per one vaild report.

2. You can send reports without limitation, but all invaild reports will be discarded and give no honor points.

3. You should inform against BOTS to R&S section in CS CENTER.

4. GM messages will be given to players who handed in vaild reports within 1 week.

5. When reporting BOTs...

1) Take screenshots with BOT character name.

2) Put down your character name plus the server name that receive honor points, but the character must exist in your account that you reported. If you forget to write it, the honor points will be given to your character in the highest level character regardless of server.

3) Any forged screenshots are unaccept_ble, and anybody falsely reported to put other players into being blocked can be punished.

If you have any question about this BOT report system, contact CS center or send an email to .
Old 01/06/2011, 09:35   #2

gonna be just like the runescape report system lol. noobs report everyone they can in hopes of becoming a GM. welcome to the days of unsolicited bans.
Old 01/06/2011, 10:51   #3

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
bloodx gonna create some bots and report them himself then he can stuff for nothing =D
Old 01/06/2011, 11:18   #4

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by i♥Blader View Post
bloodx gonna create some bots and report them himself then he can stuff for nothing =D
Great idea, lol =P
Old 01/06/2011, 11:42   #5

elite*gold: 20
Such a useless update!!

Leechers like krava have Problems with botting now
But everyone who s writing his own bot is still save

But ofc i gonna abuse it to get all my books
Old 01/06/2011, 13:30   #6

its uselless.... people will just make 100 botters and get alot of honor points so they wont need to pvp for them well + BorSti im not playing int ;=) (so that means im not botting..., even if i will start play what i dont think i will i will play fair) i stoped cuz of botting and cuz everything can be bought from website... its not fun any more ;=) and about botting i could easy try it since im learning auto it..
Old 01/06/2011, 13:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKrava View Post
its uselless.... people will just make 100 botters and get alot of honor points so they...
Has already been said ...
Old 01/06/2011, 15:26   #8

elite*gold: 80
Received Thanks: 1,271
Quote:
its uselless.... people will just make 100 botters and get alot of honor points so they wont need to pvp for them well + BorSti im not playing int ;=) (so that means im not botting..., even if i will start play what i dont think i will i will play fair) i stoped cuz of botting and cuz everything can be bought from website... its not fun any more ;=) and about botting i could easy try it since im learning auto it..
what the ****?!

Which year do we have?2005?
Old 01/06/2011, 15:42   #9

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
its useless update, it fails.

What is now difference? only the honor...

But i think all @epvp is fair and not report each other ;D
Old 01/06/2011, 15:52   #10

Quote:
hey dud,
im sorry for flaming all the time... i have changed, we ok? friends? =)
and stop flame =)
Old 01/06/2011, 18:43   #11

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Quote:
yo krava? You suck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2011, 20:34   #12

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,420
Haters gonna Hate.

nuttin' changed

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread