Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2
You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Lupi safespot via using Midnight

Discussion on Looking for Lupi safespot via using Midnight within the Guild Wars 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for Lupi safespot via using Midnight

Hey guys im currently trying to find a safespot for lupi using the tool Midnight.
Since the people in the Dungeon Cords thread are being ******* about the safespot and wont share how to im gonna ask here now.

After hours of trying to find a safespot and running out of ideas im asking here if someone knows one and is willing to share their secrets or to help me.

My results so far are :

Underwater doesnt work becouse after the first phase lupi gets invulnerable and will IMMEDIATLY reset once that invuln buff is gone.

Getting him down to 80% and then teleporting back into the arena while he is invulnerable works but going back underwater will result lupi to reset immediatly again.

Tried to get lupi down to 80% and then port back up let the npc get aggro and go back underwater before she died which also didnt work becouse lupi reset even tho i attacked him.

Standing inside/on a wall doesnt work either since lupi will still be able to attack you when u stand on the wall and if you use noclip to get into one he wont attack you but he will reset after a few autoattacks.

Gonna update the post with my results since im gonna try to find a safespot the whole night.

Appreciate any hints/help from you boys.
Old 01/30/2015, 17:02   #2

In the wall behind him, a little bit on the right. What you'd need that for is beyond me, though.
Old 02/05/2015, 13:10   #3

can you make a screenshot?
Old 02/05/2015, 23:14   #4

screenshot please ?
Old 02/06/2015, 21:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caponex View Post
screenshot please ?
did you see my post?
Old 02/08/2015, 12:24   #6

elite*gold: 1091
Received Thanks: 7,180
Please use thread for further questions and discussions about Midnight.

#closed
Closed Thread