Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sunqua Vale Luckytitle Bot

Discussion on Sunqua Vale Luckytitle Bot within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/08/2010, 14:10   #31

elite*gold: 0
Normal Mode. It opens chests and does nothing else. It doesn't collect the items because they are nearly worthless.
Old 03/08/2010, 14:13   #32

well, hard mode makes the retention rate lower... so I might just have to say it'd be Normal Mode just because for lucky points u want higher retention rate... xD
Old 03/08/2010, 15:03   #33

Yep, Hard Mode is bad for Lucky Title.
If you wanna do chest runs in Hard Mode, take a look on my signature.
Old 03/14/2010, 11:25   #34

would it be possible to get the source for this? or at least set this up to run with multiple accounts? cause I'd like to run the lucky bot but play guild wars on my other account.
Old 03/14/2010, 17:47   #35

here you go, i updated the start post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2010, 20:07   #36

es gibt noch ne stelle im dschungel wo man gut Glückspunkte machen kann. Und ist auch relativ einfach und die truhen stehen auch immer an der selben stelle. Hat sich dazu schon wer mal ein überlegt?
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/14/2010, 20:48   #37

hmm Dschungel, da gibts aber dann weniger Punkte weil die Chance auf das "Behalten des Dietrichs" weniger hoch ist.
Old 03/14/2010, 22:55   #38

500pkt/truhe
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/15/2010, 00:12   #39

Ok gut, wenn du noch sagst wo genau das ist, dann mach ich das.
Old 03/15/2010, 14:40   #40

500 Punkte pro Truhe? Für jede Truhe gibts 250 Punkte, wenn der Dietrich nicht abbricht. Egal ob im NM oder im HM...ob im Dschungel oder in Sibirien. Wichtig ist nur die Wahrscheinlichkeit, dass der Dietrich erhalten bleibt.
Old 03/17/2010, 00:22   #41

well after leaving the bot on all night I wake up and find the bot stuck >.< for now I have set it up to use a PBaoe skill rather then dwarven stability to kill stuff if I get stuck, but it does slow down the run cause you arnt dashing as much, so if you could make it cast an extra skill? or make it open source then we could fix it ourselves. btw heros/hench dont kill the low level stuff for you so your still stuck. if not thats fine I'll just stick with this.
Old 03/17/2010, 01:22   #42

I've been messing a lot with getting stuck, i'll get the source here in a few.

Edit: Here it is, tell me when you fixed it, i'll add it in startpost then.
Attached Files
File Type: rar sv source.rar (2.2 KB, 14 views)
Old 03/18/2010, 00:47   #43

this should work I tested it out last night and it worked fine if I got stuck I either killed them or just resigned after a while.
today after I got home from school thou my bot was stuck sitting at an opened chest but I think I just lagged and I'v fixed that.

I also made the bot run up to the chest before it opens it thou you still dont pick up drops I was thinking about putting that feature in as an option but I dont think its worth it, got 50k points and used less then 10 picks so its cheep.

all you have to do now is put an aoe type skill in your 4th slot and the bot will use skill 4 if you have been stuck in the same point for a few seconds, if your still stuck after like 30sec then the bot will resign and start over. unfortunately its hard to test but unless I got lucky then it works fine.

Edit: I just watched the bot get stuck and my new code handled it great. it might be a good idea to run with heros with charge give em some weapons and put them on attack then when you do dmg to whatever you get stuck on they will also attack but you should be fine if you cant.

also after looking over the thread I could add a pickup merch and ID feature cause its not too hard and now that your running up to open the chest might as well, I'll also add it as an option if you want.

Edit2: my account has been banned after using this bot DONT USE IT!
Attached Files
File Type: zip sv source.zip (1.9 KB, 15 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2010, 18:00   #44

Hmm this bot is prety bad..
When i spawn at Sunqua Vale he starts to run..
But the chest's always spawn to far away cuz the bot allways resigns..
Old 03/20/2010, 22:42   #45

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cionn View Post
Hmm this bot is prety bad..
When i spawn at Sunqua Vale he starts to run..
But the chest's always spawn to far away cuz the bot allways resigns..
das problem hatte ich letztens auch immer mal (40% der fälle würde ich schätzen)

Tags
bot, chestrun, chests, luckypoints, luckytitle