Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > GunZ
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need tut on hacking private server databases

Discussion on need tut on hacking private server databases within the GunZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need tut on hacking private server databases

i saw someone hack databases on legendgamers wanna know how to hack anyone could teach me in this thread pls =D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone have the 1.091 server files and databases?
03/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Does anyone have the 1.091 server files and data bases? Or is it only the money hungry chinese people? They really should share because they are seriously fucking up these servers that they are making. If i could get my hands of the server files and data bases i would make one of the best servers of them all.
hacking a private server.
01/13/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
about an hack that a friend have. i dont know how he does that but i think that is with wpe pro, he get items, mostly vip, items that only donors can get , sets like t6 , marks ,etc... no matter what i say he wont give it to me ! pleasee if anyone knows about that... tell me!! the server we play is 2.4.3. etmaxx.
Private Server Hacking
02/06/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Ok people this is just pis i took. I don't wat to share sry.:( but don't want it in public. i knw some people know this already and have it. but here r the pics. oh and by the way this is the private server. Please dont pm me for hack! Enjoy:
hacking private server?
09/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I play on a private server and its good but the exp is quite low, but with cyclone or speedhack i can lvl really fast.. i've tryed all existing hacks on it but it dont work, I wonder is there a packet logger that i can log cyclone and send it and get cyclone all day? (Sorry to sound nooby.)